Gold silver

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by oldman11, Aug 15, 2018.

1. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

It does get interesting when the tax base folks get to wondering where all that income (evidenced by house and land bought for cash) came from. Hm. Money laundering is one, but not the only way.

sec_monkey likes this.
  2. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Oh if he was on coinbase, TPTB probably know as they notified users that anyone that conducted more than 20k in transactions per year was going to have their history turned over to the IRS.

sec_monkey and ghrit like this.
  3. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

I will treat bitcon exactly like I do PM.
    Buy at a multi year low, sell at a multi year high.
    Don't buy it high and hope it goes higher.
    Ask all those people who bought $1,500 an ounce gold when they thought it would go higher.
    That's stupid.

4. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

What, where's the Bit Buddy this AM?
    It's almost 7, the,cows are up and need to be cared for and the Bit Miners should be at the mine.
    We need answers on how much transfer fees are for Bit exchanges are and when the reports will be in to the Feds!
    Inquiring Minds Here, don't you know!

Last edited: Aug 21, 2018
    sec_monkey likes this.
  5. MtMoriah

MtMoriah Monkey

Yes, to the IRS I did. Something like 100K went to them. After all the government needs alot of money for welfare, military, etc.

My accountant did all the paperwork.

If you don't know how investing works, then do not do it. But please do not disparage people like me who do know how it works.

Like I mentioned, several years ago I paid about 200 dollars for alot of Bitcoin. Now worth over $6400 each coin. One heck of an investment. Say what you will, it is still the best investment in history.

Say what you will about Bitcoin and keep driving your horse cart instead of a car, does not matter to me and others. Life goes on and changes over generations. This is a fact.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2018
  6. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

Not disparaging, just your condescending manner is not acceptable to me.
    Disingenuous comments are seldom constructive.

sec_monkey and ghrit like this.
  7. MtMoriah

MtMoriah Monkey

No "condescending manner" here, all I am doing is discussing what investing on BC has done for me.

8. MtMoriah

MtMoriah Monkey

Watch this for your strength:

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7