1. The Topic of the Month for April 2017 is "Store what you use, use what you store." Please join the discussion on the Survival Topic of the Month forum.

Good mornin' & Happy pre-Thanksgiving! : )

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by wildernessgal, Nov 21, 2007.

1. wildernessgal

wildernessgal Backwoods is a callin'

Imagine, even though today is a "day-off" for me, I still can't get past waking up @ 3:00am ish every morning... so here I am, awake since 3:00am!LOL [LMAO] Decided that maybe I should use it to "my advantage" (<--since it's been hard to get things done around here) and get started on what has "fallen behind" since I've now become a "working woman" outside of the house. :( I've already got all that I need for Thanksgiving out and I'm going to get everything chopped /prepped & etc. in advance, since it's too dark out right now to catch up on rabbit grooming & all of my outside projects (including the greenhouse, critters, home-stuff & etc). I really need to get all of the angora buns brushed, and several need their fiber harvested as it's been naturally shedding & I don't want it all wasted. There are so many things I'd like to make out of it (winter hats and so on...), and I shall need enough for my future projects. These next days should be interesting, as there is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much to do... but all that I can think about right now is HOW HAPPY/THANKFUL I AM TO BE HOME, 'cause I've REALLY MISSED my FAMILY, the CRITTERS, the GREENHOUSE & just "BEING" HOME! Other than that, best of wishes to all, & may everyone have a wonderful holiday with you & yours!!!
    Sincerely,

Wildernessgal
    ( who's absolutely bushed, but yet wide-awake.... Y A W N ) Time to get back to work... See ya laters! [chopper]

[​IMG]

2. sheen_estevez

sheen_estevez Monkey+++

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family, hope it's a good one[beer]

3. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

Have a wonderful day with your family, WG!

4. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Happy Thanksgiving from my house..to yours, WG!

Enjoy the day...

5. wildernessgal

wildernessgal Backwoods is a callin'

Thanks guys... "DITTO" the sentiments back to you! ;)

~WG~

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7