Good mornin' & Happy pre-Thanksgiving! : )

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by wildernessgal, Nov 21, 2007.

1. wildernessgal

wildernessgal Backwoods is a callin'

Imagine, even though today is a "day-off" for me, I still can't get past waking up @ 3:00am ish every morning... so here I am, awake since 3:00am!LOL [LMAO] Decided that maybe I should use it to "my advantage" (<--since it's been hard to get things done around here) and get started on what has "fallen behind" since I've now become a "working woman" outside of the house. :( I've already got all that I need for Thanksgiving out and I'm going to get everything chopped /prepped & etc. in advance, since it's too dark out right now to catch up on rabbit grooming & all of my outside projects (including the greenhouse, critters, home-stuff & etc). I really need to get all of the angora buns brushed, and several need their fiber harvested as it's been naturally shedding & I don't want it all wasted. There are so many things I'd like to make out of it (winter hats and so on...), and I shall need enough for my future projects. These next days should be interesting, as there is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much to do... but all that I can think about right now is HOW HAPPY/THANKFUL I AM TO BE HOME, 'cause I've REALLY MISSED my FAMILY, the CRITTERS, the GREENHOUSE & just "BEING" HOME! Other than that, best of wishes to all, & may everyone have a wonderful holiday with you & yours!!!
    Sincerely,

Wildernessgal
    ( who's absolutely bushed, but yet wide-awake.... Y A W N ) Time to get back to work... See ya laters! [chopper]

[​IMG]

2. sheen_estevez

sheen_estevez Monkey+++

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family, hope it's a good one[beer]

3. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

Have a wonderful day with your family, WG!

4. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Happy Thanksgiving from my house..to yours, WG!

Enjoy the day...

5. wildernessgal

wildernessgal Backwoods is a callin'

Thanks guys... "DITTO" the sentiments back to you! ;)

~WG~

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7