Good Read Here...Read It Twice!

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by Kathy in WV, Sep 6, 2012.

1. Kathy in WV

Kathy in WV Just runnin' the ridges...

http://www.barnhardt.biz/

Some like her, some don't. I feel a certain level of agreement with her... (or maybe she agrees with ME, lol) Either way she's just quoting Matt Bracken in this article but it really does sound like the logical way for things to go down.

2. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Clean your musket, sharpen your aim and practice- practice- practice and repeat.

tulianr and Kathy in WV like this.
  3. scrapman21009

scrapman21009 Chupacabra Hunter

This is a good read, and makes a valid point for one possiable tipping point. Whatever the final straw is, it is coming soon, and you need to draw a line and decide for yourself when and what will be enough, this is a decision I struggle with daily.

I will be the first to admit that I do not have the testicular fortitude to push the hands of the clock to midnight, but when it does strike 12, me and mine will be at the ready, and when I meet my maker I will feel no shame for doing the right thing.

Yard Dart, tulianr and Kathy in WV like this.
  4. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Don't know Kathy This line :
    "As soon as the 19th amendment was passed, men were effectively castrated, and in many,"
    Seems like I went along with Bra Burning , but she's come undone !! ( Burton )

Sloth
    Edit add:Exp

Was joke

Kathy in WV likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7