Had some fun the other night (Halloween) & my ramblings...

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by wildernessgal, Nov 2, 2007.

1. wildernessgal

wildernessgal Backwoods is a callin'

Gee, the other night (Halloween) myself & family had such a grand time... just simple fun! :)

Other than "people watching" (<-which we get a real kick out of ~ one can also learn much about people/society just by observing ) I spent the latter part of the day making daughter's last minute/all homemade "black cat" Halloween costume outta bits and pieces. It's was FUN, and I especially like a good challenge!!!! Some of my best stuff has come out of "LAST MINUTE" sorta stuff... I think that can be a super good quality and hope that it will benefit me when T.S.H.T.F.

Where we live is pretty backwoodsey/not very populated/out of the way in the middle of no where... so we had to drive down into town to do the trick o treatin' thingey. Everywhere we went everyone was shoutin' "LOOK AT THE BLACK CAT!" and "WHAT A COOL TAIL... LOOK HOW IT MOVES!" & so on... Daughter really loved it/all of the attention! ha,ha,ha After roaming the streets, we also hit the local old folks home for a bit, which was quite nice. They got a real kick outta daughter's cat tail (<--which I frugally made out of scrap fencing wire with my gerber tool & my favorite black scarf wrapped around it he,he) That darn thing was a FREAKIN' RIOT!!!!! While daughter walked between myself & hubbie that thing would flop from side to side whackin' us in the rump.... both of us that is!?!?!? LOL One older lady had asked hubbie "how is that thing powered?"... Hubbie answered "BUTT-POWERED" no batteries in that darn thing, that's for sure!!!! ha,ha,ha [LMAO]

Like I said, we had HEAPS OF SIMPLE FUN!
    Life is good, and this mornin' when we woke up it was down in the 20's for a low.....Oooooooooooooooo how absolutely refreshing I DO SO LOVE THE COLD!!! Sometimes I really want to move further north as the summers here are just getting unbearable. I'm versatile, but D*mn, life is short & I really HATE the HEAT! Bah Humbug!!!

Other than that, have an AWESOME day y'all!

~Wildernessgal~

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7