Heck of a bug out vehicle/trailer...

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by Witch Doctor 01, Oct 14, 2010.

1. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

2. bnmb

bnmb On Hiatus Banned

ROFL! Luxury survival? BOT? Bug Out Trailer?
    "Buy our trailer, and we promise you, you won't even notice when SHTF!"... :D

3. UGRev

UGRev Get on with it!

Holy crap .. that screams "ZOMBIES!! ATTACK!!".. lol :D

4. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

And they want my full contact info before giving me price info....? Uh, no thanks. That smells of either "Kroesus-level Expensive" or a scam.

I can cobble up something that servesme as well, and a LOT less expensive. Money saved will buy beaucoup SPAM and ammo...... :D

5. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Bears will like it to.....

I like the Campa EV......it even has a cute bear friendly ladder to climb up! : O

6. bnmb

bnmb On Hiatus Banned

How about we invent BOUFO? Bug Out UFO! Put all your SHTF gear in, turn on antigrav drives, hover arond and enjoy prime view on SHTF going below! Pick your side between survivors an cheer and watch the show!
    We could even throw in some cute little Grey dolls, or StarTrek phazer guns for self-protection...Maybe some cute little android, or servant robot? And we ask for semen, urine, stool and brain samples before we send the pricing? That would show our customers we mean business!... ROFL!

7. Hispeedal2

Hispeedal2 Nay Sayer

For about 4-5K I will sell you a BO vehicle that will pack everything that one will pack. In the end you will have enough left over cash to actually stock it.... it's a 1995 Ford F150 with a camper top.

It is really cool... it's just who the heck could afford it?

8. bnmb

bnmb On Hiatus Banned

How much is that thing anyway???

9. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Good question. I refuse to log in and give them an address to send a quote. :D

10. bnmb

bnmb On Hiatus Banned

Trailer is 20.000....truck is 65.000...lol...for that kind of money I could build new fully stocked house in the mountains...or build underground luxury shelter with supplies for a decade...

11. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7