Hello from NY

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Lara76, Aug 26, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Lara76

Lara76 Monkey

Just started today. I look forwards to reading and chatting etc.. here. I have lots to learn. I have some gardening skills, basic stuff mostly, arts n crafts, blah blah blah. I'm hoping to find a new start someday but not till I know some people or find a way to get where I want to go. More later!

Ganado, Brokor, hitchcock4 and 7 others like this.
  2. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Welcome to the Monkey community Lara!!

3. Sapper John

Sapper John Analog Monkey in a Digital World

Welcome to the Monkey!

4. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Welcome to the monkey Lara. Having a goal and a dream are good. Honing your skills to achieve your dream is smart. Glad you are here.

5. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

Welcome

6. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

Welcome to the monkey tree. There is a great deal of knowledge just waiting for you.;)

7. techsar

techsar Monkey+++

Welcome aboard Lara. Lots of knowledgeable folks around to provide guidance, and I'd be willing to bet you have a few tidbits that can help others as well ;)

Make yourself at home!

8. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

Welcome Lara.. Being able to make things for yourself is a great asset, and to make them appealing to the eye is even better..

9. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Welcome, here!

10. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Welcome Lara from the resident vegetarian cannibal. The range of knowledge and experience at SM is wide and deep, and the residents are very helpful. There is a closet for prayers (F&R Forum Prayer Closet | Survival Forums ) and there are also closets for liberals, democrats, Obama enthusiasts and non gender conforming and queer individuals. ;)

The site has a wide range of useful downloadable resources on prepping and survival topics ( Resource Discussions | Survival Forums ), and The Reading Room (Survival Reading Room | Survival Forums ) contains a lot of entertaining and informative fiction and non-fiction literature.

If you should have any technical or other issues with the site, don't hesitate to PM one of the moderators / administrators.

Nice poem in your opening post. I think you and RightHand will have much to share. :)

Ganado and kellory like this.
  11. Altoidfishfins

Altoidfishfins Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Another new monkey - welcome aboard. Good people here, helpful and courteous mostly. Some are occasionally grumpy but just overlook that.

Ganado likes this.
  12. BlueDuck

BlueDuck Monkey+++

Welcome.

13. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

[​IMG]

Ganado likes this.
  14. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

welcome to our little spot on the web.... grab a branch and enjoy...

15. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

@Lara76 Welcome, I hope you enjoy your stay here. Feel free to ask questions or post.
    [welcomeLG]

16. NotSoSneaky

NotSoSneaky former supporter

Welcome folks, just be sure you n00bs aren't using your real names &/or pic's here.[tongue]

chelloveck likes this.
  17. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

Welcome!

1. AgentPickle
  2. CaptainCalamity
  3. DurdenJames
  4. saki monkey
  5. old_code
  6. OlSarge
  7. TheRightToBearArms
  8. AR15gunbuilder
    New one from west Florida
    Thread by: AR15gunbuilder, Sep 28, 2020, 19 replies, in forum: New Member Introductions
  9. Bunker Bob
  10. Modus Operandi
  11. Northern california
  12. Murfylang
  13. Waydah
  14. Kruel J
  15. johnwintergardener
  16. JazzeeJ
  17. Kavode
  18. ArtVandelay
  19. MrBadExample
  20. Wildbilly