Here is something that you might have to address

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by hank2222, Sep 1, 2011.

1. Yikes

Yikes Monkey+

I like 06 idea. Do what has to be done to fix yourself. The ideas are important to grab; the discipline is yours.

2. Avarice

Avarice California Health Junkie

Good advice. You can try eliminating groups of food one at a time, see if they help. Something in your diet could be causing the inflammation. We should all be pay attention to how we feel after this meal, or that meal. If it makes you feel like gunk, you should stop eating it all together.

I'd try eliminating the big allergies first, or you can try to the nightshades first thing, you might be a lucky 10%.

3. Avarice

Avarice California Health Junkie

Take a look at Yucca Stalk. An RA patient of mine swears by it.

4. hedger

hedger Monkey+

So true!

And in my youthful foolishness, I quested after more and more physical challenges to test myself. Now that I notice more and more aches and pains and recall where they came from, I am grateful that I did not fulfill the boldest of my ambitions.

I surely would have had hip, knee and ankle surgery--perhaps even replacement--moving me closer to a bionic senior citizen status.

5. mrrk1562

mrrk1562 Monkey+++

im the only jack that works around young people ..their 18 to 23 years olds ..i them about over working their bodies..they just look at me like im from mars or something

6. Falcon15

Falcon15 Falco Peregrinus

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOOHOO - What a Ride!"
    -- Attributed to an octogenarian named Mavis Leyrer, of Seattle

Alpha Dog and hank2222 like this.
  7. thebastidge

thebastidge Monkey+

Why would she keep the same doctor? Which one is more foolish?

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7