Hi, my name is Mark. I am creating a survival tv series...

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by TV Mark, Aug 18, 2015.

1. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

[​IMG] Australia is a good place to keep him......

2. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

Does Odin count? Me and my spear have built some pretty amazing stuff...just sayin

Last edited: Aug 19, 2015
  3. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

IT'S A TRAP Mark, RUN, RUN FAST [gone]

Ganado and chelloveck like this.
  4. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Yep....and they're all $h!t scared of me!

5. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

Which is why we like you trapped on that "island" there Buddy. ;)

6. kellory

That ain't an island, it's a moat.....ours.

vonslob, ditch witch, Ganado and 3 others like this.
  7. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Metal weldin' monkey

:lol:

vonslob and chelloveck like this.
  8. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

Oh I hope it's totally original! Like, they show a few minutes of what's going on, then maybe they cut to a monologue with the main guy in the scene so he can expound upon what he was doing, then back to the scene, and then maybe throw in a commercial. THEN, when they come back from the commercial they can show the five minutes of scene that happened before commercial, in case we forgot it during the shills for cereal and impotency pills, then give another minute of something we thought might be dramatic but turns out to be nothing, then cut to another monologue. THEN, we can jet across to another person on the show to watch them do some work for a few minutes, then maybe another monologue, building up to something HUGE, commercial, return to previous five minutes, then finally show what we were waiting to see which turns out to be a kid sulking about doing chores and then maybe a monologue of someone griping about someone else on the show.

Like EVERY OTHER EFFING REALITY SHOW ON TV. My husband won't even watch them because every single one follows the same tired and predictable formula. Apparently since it worked with Deadliest Catch it must now be applied to every "gritty real life blue collar family values salt o the earth folks" reality show from Storage Wars to Doomsday Preppers to Apocalypse 101 to Wife Swap.

frothy mouthed rant over

(tho I do confess to liking when the Doomsday Prepper guy shot off his own finger)

9. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

You cannibal You! Are you sure your not related to chello?

ditch witch and Tobit like this.
  10. chelloveck

oh....that guy

well...when SHTF...will there be an EMT at his elbow to treat his booboo Injuries? And will there be a team of surgeons to perform reconstructive micro surgery on his damaged digits? It does show the importance of being able to carry on firing with the off hand. Mutant Zombie Bikers aren't going to stop the fire-fight just because one is having a post wound fainting spell.

11. ditch witch

What I want to know, is will there be like old school biblical trials for these poor schlubs to endure while loudly proclaiming their undying faith? Like walnut sized boils all over their bodies, or maybe a house falls on their children and kills them all, or all their sheep catch on fire? Or worse, they wake up and discover they're married to Rosie O'Donnell or Nancy Pelosi and she's naked in bed beside them. Because now that, THAT I would totally watch.

12. STANGF150

STANGF150 Knowledge Seeker

I'll stick to watching WWE Wrestling if I EVER wanna watch TV. Its less scripted than so called "Reality" tv shows

13. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

Whut? No speaking in tongues?

This poor TV guy he had no idea we would all be trolls. Sorry Marc it's a dry site for you but we really appreciate the entertainment you have provided ;)

14. TV Mark

TV Mark Monkey

So I can put you all down as a maybe then?

Hanzo, Ganado, Motomom34 and 4 others like this.
  15. ditch witch

If I want to hear people babbling in a language I don't understand I'll just go to Sam's Club.

Tully Mars, Tracy and chelloveck like this.
  16. chelloveck

You make an excellent point...2Kings 2:23-24 (2 Kings 2) would make a suitable challenge for the younger show participants
    [​IMG]

....and Isaiah 36:12( SAB, Isaiah 36) is so very Bear Gryllsish
    :eek:

Tully Mars, Ganado and ditch witch like this.
  17. chelloveck

Nice that you have a good sense of humour....I'm guessing that it will stand you in good stead. What surprises me is that you didn't post your notice in the site's Faith and Religion forum Faith and Religion | Survival Forums. The Site's chaplain keeps control of it with an iron fist, and would not tolerate there the kind of teasing by the jokers that inhabit this part of the SM empire.

Motomom34 likes this.
  18. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

I thought this would have been moved to this location by now...... :rolleyes:
    Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions | Survival Forums

vonslob, Cruisin Sloth and chelloveck like this.
  19. kellory

Why yes..... right after there is a dramatic climatal change in a biblical location.

20. AxesAreBetter

AxesAreBetter Monkey+++

wnn told me once that is the guy who started the show...

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7