Hi, my name is Mark. I am creating a survival tv series...

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by TV Mark, Aug 18, 2015.

1. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

This was a fun thread to read. :ROFLMAO:

2. tatiana

tatiana On Hiatus Banned

I thought they already did that survivalist show with the duck hunters. hahahaha! You know the one with the dudes in the beards. What is it called. I like the old dude who refuses to give up his beliefs even when the media tells him to. Sorry it's ben done before Oh yeah... It's called duck Dynasty that\s the last time I watched American tv over two years sober hahahaha!

3. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

You are mistaken, young lady. That is a show about duck hunters, and they made a great deal of money by selling stuff and the TV show. And you would be amazed by the level of schooling, or training those boys have;) it was not a survivalist show.

On the other hand, Doomsday Preppers is a survivalist show, of the most ridiculous type. All you could learn there are the biggest mistakes you could make.

chelloveck likes this.
  4. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

The Duck Dude's in beards are worth a little over 50 mil.
    Not too shabby for a group of redneck's!

5. AxesAreBetter

AxesAreBetter Monkey+++

And they are just like that in real life.

techsar and Gator 45/70 like this.
  6. tatiana

tatiana On Hiatus Banned

Thanks for the heads up-that was tongue in cheek. I knew they weren\t real survivalists. Just a joke. I don't watch tv as I said two yrs clean and sober from tv but thanks for warning me about the other survivalist show which of course I won\t be watching unless my tv sobriety gets broken which I hope it will not:)
    eads

I know I told you I love the guy who refused to give up his religious beliefs for hollywood. I resopect those guys but not for the amount of money they made in Hollywood. For standing by their beliefs. That;s rare in America these days religions are changing belief systems to avoid taxes and people just roll over because they are afraid. I'm not. I will never accept what is untrue as truth my background is biology and I know what is natural and healthy. We all do intuitively but most have chosen to ignore it to be hypocritically correct. Cheers. Nice to meet you.:) Sorry if you thought I was making fun of the Dudes in Beards. I love them. They are honest down to Earth people. I especially love the Dad rejecting millions to stand by his beliefs. He's great I'd like to know him.

I kn

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2015
  7. RangerRick

RangerRick RangerRick-North Idaho Oath Keeper

Mark,
    I am always up for a good adventure, BUT, I have had 3 different TV shows in the past 13 months, 2 US and 1 UK wanting me to do a show for them. I did get a 4 hour pre-video with one of the US companies, but they were looking for drama and I was looking to teach. It is scripted drama I have no interest in. If we can really put together a show that shows true Survival skills and leave out the drama, I may have an interest. I don't tempt GOD and I do trust him completely, God has yet to fail me.
    You can goggle (LinkedIn ) and look up RangerRick CPEM III for an NSA approved history. I teach Survival and Emergency Preparedness thru out the American ReDoubt. I have a fairly decent background going into places sane people are trying to get out of. I have only died twice, so there is nothing you can throw at me that would make me fear dying. Just don't piss in my cheerios.
    Best Regards, RangerRick

chelloveck and Ganado like this.
  8. Gopherman

Gopherman Sometimes I Wish I Could Go Back to Sleep

Poor Mark,
    After reading some of the posts it immediately reminded me of this video!

JUST KIDDING!![lolol]

Ganado likes this.
  9. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

I periodically think of Mark and his project, and how it is progressing. I'd be interested in seeing the end product. All in all, Mark took the Ribbing pretty well, which tells me he has the kind of sense of humour that a survivor needs. Just being in the entertainment business is an exercise in survival...swimming in a pool of sharks, alligators and piranhas is my guess. :eek:

Cruisin Sloth, Gator 45/70 and Ganado like this.
  10. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Poor Mark. I saw him on another site and he wasn't to well received over there either. I almost think he was treated better over here.

Ganado likes this.
  11. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

I'm sorry to hear it @TV Mark ...he seemed a genuine enough fellow...though I must say...he might have had a better time of it, if he had swapped that challenge with Heracles, for one of Heracles's labours....cleaning out the Augean Stables would be a breeze by comparison. :D

Hercules' Fifth Labor: the Augean Stables
    [​IMG]
    Via: Baring the Aegis: Labour five: clean the Augean stables in a single day

Ganado likes this.
  12. Legion489

Legion489 Rev. 2:19 Banned

[Q
    Are you sure? I could only spot 1264 in that photo. Oh, wait, is that a fly? OK, 1265.

chelloveck likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7