How to stop a violent protest in it's tracks...

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by Tempstar, Jun 6, 2020.

1. Tempstar

Tempstar Monkey+++

2. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

good link and good to know!

Gator 45/70, Tully Mars and SB21 like this.
  3. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

It does seem that an armed society is a polite society. I’m sure snowflakes are freaking out - if they even know about this.

4. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Great POST !! And Great Folks in Idaho !!
    All sexes /colours/ages to protect there town and way of life .
    The cops must feel proud to live and work there !
    I WOULD .

S

Gator 45/70, Tully Mars and SB21 like this.
  5. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

That helps make the cops job a lot easier. If this would regularly happen around the country ,, crime would go down ,, and our country might start to get back to normal.

Gator 45/70, Tully Mars and ghrit like this.
  6. TXKajun

TXKajun Monkey+++

Unfortunately there are a bunch of laws that folks would be breaking it they did this in CA, NY, IL.

Gator 45/70 and Tully Mars like this.
  7. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Then , that's the places that reap what they sow ,, so I figure they're pretty happy with it. Most of them anyway

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  8. Tempstar

Tempstar Monkey+++

I've been saying all along that when Bubba gets fed up, this thing will come to an end. The police have proven they can't (or won't) stop it. If ever there were a time for Americans to stand up and take back our way of life I think this may be it.

9. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Now we know why.

Tempstar, Gator 45/70 and OldDude49 like this.
  10. Big Ron

Big Ron Monkey+++

The videos on TV show people looting and acting crazy, In liberal cities. I think in a lot of places people would come out with guns and tell people to get lost. I am amazed there are no reports of looters getting shot. Protesting is ok, looting, and burning down people's businesses is not.

STANGF150 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  11. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

That's what you call dominating the situation. Seems like I heard somebody recommend that a few days ago.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  12. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Well, I keep telling you folks that North Idaho is different, damn different...

When I first got here (~5 years ago) I was afraid that all the Californians coming here would ruin it but that has turn out to be completely wrong. In fact, those former Californians are truly escapees and have seen first hand what can happen and don't want to have to run away again so they are more adamant about supporting our way of life than the natives!

In my own little town (about 30 miles from CDA), the mayor is now considering forming its own Militia.

13. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

Just turn the trash pump on the honey dippers on and start spraying them. They will disperse in pretty short order. No need to over think this or get crazy :)

14. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Luv the idea!! However, the dispersees would sue, and win, for violations of EPA regs, spreading the, ah, "material" in an unapproved area.

Thunder5Ranch and Gator 45/70 like this.
  15. BlueDuck

BlueDuck Monkey+++

I live about 10 miles north of CDA. Moved to the area in 1964. You should have seen it then. Its grown a lot, but still one of the best places to live in my opinion. Still mostly good people in the area, but its growing fast and some of those moving in are trying to bring their BS with them. Those in the video are here and real. If the shit hit the fan there are lots of people that would come out of the woodwork in their support. We are not a soft target.

16. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

There was a simular results in Sandpoint Id with the ANTIFA gang.. Word was passed to me that ANTIFA was headed to Montana looking for easier targets.. They are in for a suprise!! LMAO!!

17. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

LOL! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: T5R, I highly respect you - I truly do - be sometimes some of the ideas that pop out of your mouth are - well - totally bizarre. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: ...to put it mildly.

And, what's worse, I agree with them!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Me thinks we both got a few screws loose...but that's okay in my book. LOL!

Thanks for the good laugh and keeps those ideas coming! Spray'em with crap! I love it! LOL!!!

Thunder5Ranch and Gator 45/70 like this.
  18. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

Hate to tell you that Boise will kill your state just like Portland and a few other cites have done to Oregon. Moved here 20 years ago to escape Commiefornia and those pieces of shit have moved up here and are working as hard as they can to change it into that piece of shit state I tried to escape from.

19. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

what amazes me is they run from the system the politicians they voted in created... justifiably... cause it got bad there...

high tax, high crime, tyrannical laws...etc...

and then proceed to elect the same type of politician in their new state... and they seem happy to do it?

what is that sayin? stupidity is doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result?

Gator 45/70 and Thunder5Ranch like this.
  20. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

I wonder if they are running away from what they created or if it is a coordinated relocation to change the demographics and Political leanings of targeted areas over time.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7