How to stop a violent protest in it's tracks...

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by Tempstar, Jun 6, 2020.

1. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

This !!!

Tempstar likes this.
  2. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Until recently, I thought you were correct but now I am not so sure. There have been numerous laws passed recently that show common sense still prevails in Boise...but I admit there are some Liberals there really trying to screw us. However, I think what we haven't consider previously is that people have seen what happened in Washington and Oregon and so having receive early warning, Idaho folks are taking a stand early enough to beat off most of the nonsense and pull out the weeds before they can take over the garden...and it seems to be working.

Furthermore, after the showing in CDA I wouldn't doubt if that thousand turned into tens of thousands if they tried to pass some nonsense onto us. One thing is certain, the near future will be very interesting...

Mountainman and Gator 45/70 like this.
  3. fedorthedog

fedorthedog Monkey+++

The big thing about Idaho, even with Boise is the LDS influence. Most are basically conservative and there is a large number in Idaho. I too am a Ca refugee who went to Washington to escape only to have it follow me here. Idaho is my next move in a year.

STGThndr, Mountainman and Gator 45/70 like this.
  4. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

If the Dawg is moving, western Washington is lost... forever... To bad, So sad...

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  5. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

I hope you and @fedorthedog are right but Demotard/Communist/Libtards are like a plague and are hell bent on destroying every state in this country. Colorado used to be one of my back up states if Oregon went to hell but has been taken over now. Even the Montana big cities are turning Libtard, who would have ever though that would happen. Idaho is still an option but I am going to hang tight here and see what happens in both states.

With the Demotard super majority we have in Salem trying to pass Commiefornia style gun laws here it might get bad real quick and if it does I will not comply and give them a big [kissit] and [finger].

Bandit99 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  6. whynot#2

whynot#2 Monkey+

Admittedly we have some screwballs and a progressive mayor here in Boise that is working on getting herself recalled but.... Idaho is still more conservative than 98% of the rest of the country and Boise is still pretty conservative for state capital...

Whynot#2

BTPost and Gator 45/70 like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7