If the US bombs Syria?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by C.T.Horner, Aug 27, 2013.

1. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

I wonder just who supplied the chemical and or technical expertise on delivery systems ;)

2. tulianr

tulianr Don Quixote de la Monkey

I know who supplied the targeting intelligence.

VisuTrac likes this.
  3. tulianr

tulianr Don Quixote de la Monkey

Yeah, the American government has always been a bit selective with its indignation. A consistent foreign policy would be a good thing; and might help to keep us from paying for our stupid foreign policy blunders ten or twenty years later, as we have been doing for the past century.

ColtCarbine and Yard Dart like this.
  4. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Our Prez is doing this to advance his agenda and that is to put his brothers, the radical muslims in charge of the Middle East. Allegedly he is going to be bombing Assad & Co. But I swear reports are saying the the rebels or Al-Qaeda are the ones that did the gassing. So the US is now on the side of the bad guys??? I am so confused. That chicken sh!t prez drew his vague red line and now he is trying to figure out how he can come out smelling like a rose while advancing the brotherhood.

This really upsets me.

5. bfayer

bfayer Keeper Of The Faith

I wonder if the administration knows that by now every hangar, armory, and bunker in Syria has been turned into a 24 hour preschool?

At this point there is not a target in that country that has not been fortified with human shields.

This my friends is the classic no win situation.

Motomom34 and Yard Dart like this.
  6. VisuTrac

Oh no, it's a win.
    A win for those that want to see the United States crumble.

Motomom34 likes this.
  7. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

It does not matter if we hit a legitimate target.... the Assad folks will just kill a bunch of people and make it look like we killed civilian mothers and children from the bombing, classic tactics over the last 10 to 15 years. The international media will pick up on it as if it was a true story and we will be hammered for being evil. There is no win in this action... as there is no side to take that is worthy of partnering with. On the one side you have a dictator and the other side is Al Queda/Muslim Bro's.... and then you throw Iran's influence in... the whole region is a mess. Like @VisuTrac said, the only positive that can come out of our action is the U.S. being made to appear weak, imperialistic and evil to the rest of the world body. At this point Obummer should shut his yap and eat crow, nothing more... the damage to our national resolve is done.

ColtCarbine, tulianr and Silversnake like this.
  8. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

9. VisuTrac

Well, we should only have about 20 more hours of propaganda and WH spinning.
    I just wonder if they start bombing without consent of congress.
    I sure hope he does. And that our elected members start articles of impeachment.

Bwahahaha, nevermind, I forgot that the NSA has the dirt on all those jokers in the legislative branch to keep them in line.

I think I'll just start drinking.

ColtCarbine and tulianr like this.
  10. Yard Dart

I read that post earlier and agree with its premise. The truth is elusive in Syria and the people see that, for what it is..... and the .gov just wants to detract from troubles here at home.... and hope bombing someone may be the answer to that equation.

11. Yard Dart

You are just starting....?! [beer]

VisuTrac likes this.
  12. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Nothing happening yet.... Whoopee, We are all going to Die......

VisuTrac likes this.
  13. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

It appears the UK backed down, and the Obummer group plan to go another route. If this plays out in order, and the U.S. cannot launch an offensive, then they will have to either use their assets to create the perception of "need" to respond, or use other resources, such as Israel. The only problem with using Israel is that they will become an even bigger target, and they aren't exactly running short of enemies, but I can see at least one or two ways to make it work.

Just a lot of uncertainties concerning how this powder keg gets lit at this point. War is inevitable, however.

Yard Dart and VisuTrac like this.
  14. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

We have each side saying the other used chemical weapons, we don't know who for sure. They (the regime) says if the US bombs Syria then they will bomb Israel. Israel is handing out gas masks but seems very quiet to me. Let's say this again, US bombs Syria, Syria bombs Israel and Israel is very quiet. Let's mention that Obama never went to Israel till 2013. In the times Bibi came over it seemed that he basically disagreed with Obama and that they don't have a friendly relationship. Note Romney is friends with Bibi and went over to Israel during the campaign but every time Obama and Bibi got together, Obama got his ass handed to him.

15. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

I am currently watching HLN and they just ran a story on the First Lady of Syria. I guess Asma has gone from a humanitarian to an evil woman. I really just don't know what to believe. She seemed like a good woman and yes, she liked to spend money but look at our first lady & her spending habits during the sequester. What to believe, what is the truth???

16. Kingfish

Kingfish Self Reliant

The truth? We are not given the truth and have not been given the truth for decades. Deception and lies. Managed conflicts to force compromise between those who disagree with global policy. The elite have been waging this war for decades. Hegelian dialectics over and over again. Let me explain, thesis versus anti thesis achieve synthesis or compromise. The real enemy is not religion but secular humanism. They are the war brokers who play the Jews against the Muslims and Christians against both. The real enemy is deeply rooted in the United Nations and is communist in nature but is Satanic in spirit. The U.N. and its new age agenda is the real enemy.

NWPilgrim likes this.
  17. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Kingfish I can understand what you are saying but if I believe that then I would have to let go of my Pollyanna outlook on things. I believe in evil, but I can't let them win. It is getting harder everyday. As Pollyanna said-

18. C.T.Horner

C.T.Horner Monkey

The 0ne to speak from the Rose Garden today at 1:15 that’s 8:15 pm in Damascus. It’s now or never. Either he backs down or he announces he is going it alone for the children.
    Either way this is it.
    CT.

Motomom34 likes this.
  19. C.T.Horner

C.T.Horner Monkey

Wrote a check he is unwilling to cash. Now he put it on Congress to cash it or renege on it. He didn’t just back away he ran away to hide behind Congress.
    CT.

20. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Leading from the rear again. Yep, 'bout right for a community organizer.

Yard Dart likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7