If the US bombs Syria?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by C.T.Horner, Aug 27, 2013.

1. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

Personal opinion, it rings false with me.

Edit: This does not sound like it was written by a foreigner.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2013
    Yard Dart likes this.
  2. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

It sounds like a propaganda letter created to divide public and .gov opinion on the matter, to sway the vote. Bottom line is Assad is a dictator that has crushed dissent, ruthless in his governing of the Syrian people, and a sponsor of terrorist. The government over there can try and save their ass in whatever manner they want...such as creating this toilet paper/letter.

My opinion on this whole Syrian mess is still to keep our nose out of their internal fight. Let obummer twist in the wind on his demands for an airstrike... save the money and any potential harm to our service men. We are not the worlds police force nor a hired merc. to come in and clean up the regions mess, that local countries need to address.... not us.

fmhuff and Silversnake like this.
  3. Silversnake

Silversnake Silverback

One of my major concerns about Syria is now that a stipulation has been placed on them (surrendering all chemical weapons) this administration will manipulate the truth to try to convince they public Syria is non-compliant, then push for the attack, similarly to what GWB did in Iraq. The justification will be that Syria did not comply. I think that this administration just sacrificed 3-6 months to try to get the perception of the moral high ground.

Brokor likes this.
  4. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

That is precisely their agenda. The elite will use any ploy they can muster to gain legitimacy for their war; the majority of people have a tendency to buy this song and dance, too. The warmongers always find a way to get what they want.

5. Yard Dart

I suspect that the true war is with Iran and if we step up to hit Syria, we are carpet bombing all the way to Tehran.......
    Nothing less will blow the whole region, which is what they want. This will allow them to step up the DHS system another notch and enable them to use domestic terrorism, to a new level of limitations in our rights.

6. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

A war abroad on several fronts, a war at home, and a war in cyberspace for internet freedom --this is an epic series of battles like no other.

VisuTrac likes this.
  7. Yard Dart

Sounds like a made for tv movie... but the reality is they have a plan... and we should to. As they move to tighten the grip on us, we need to be ready to abstain from that group of actions they may take and pursue our own for independence.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2013
  8. fmhuff

fmhuff Monkey+++

IMHO Syria is like watching violent gang warfare, where we are entertaining which gang to arm and which gang to shoot. There are so many places in the world totally ignored by our government where innocents are truly being exterminated. But "it is not in our governments interest" to help. Personally I see no moral high ground between rebel and government combatants.

oldawg and tulianr like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7