I'm scared, should I be?

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by azrancher, Oct 6, 2015.

1. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

@Motomom34 Extra clarity. In current usage, "YL" is young lady, most often referring to a girl child or single female of almost any age . "XYL" former young lady regardless of age, but married (or formerly married.)

Ganado likes this.
  2. azrancher

azrancher Monkey +++

Yes that's true, I always try to pick up a cute one that can re-load.

:p

Rancher

Ganado and Gator 45/70 like this.
  3. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

Motomom34 said:
    I heard that the firing range is one of the best places to pick up men.

You always tried to pick up a cute man who could reload? Weeellll, you go girl!

Yard Dart, Motomom34, Ganado and 2 others like this.
  4. TailorMadeHell

TailorMadeHell Lurking Shadow Creature

All I see at the range is old curmudgeons. Abercrombie has a range? [touchdown]

Ganado and Yard Dart like this.
  5. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

@TailorMadeHell you must be going at old curmudgeon time slots ;) me and the girls go to the range and there are lots of men at all ages. Every damn one of them want to chime in with a joke when we girls are talking what to do with body parts and faster draws.

Only thing worse that men do is getting on the treadmill next to you in an empty gym. 30 empty treadmills and just me, so whst does the 30 something with a great body do. Gets on treadmill next to me! Geez I'm over 50 go away! There outta be a law!
    :rolleyes:
    Sorry boys I'm a but grumpy at men today.

6. TailorMadeHell

TailorMadeHell Lurking Shadow Creature

Well there is Happy hour so I guess there's Curmudgeon hour. When at the range and some screwball says something inappropriate just tell them the last guy with a gutter mind died of lead poisoning.

Yard Dart and Ganado like this.
  7. azrancher

azrancher Monkey +++

8. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

Man I love fishing?
    man i love fridays?no idea what you are talking about

techsar likes this.
  9. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

[LMAO]

Ganado and kellory like this.
  10. Legion489

Legion489 Rev. 2:19 Banned

Toured a girls school and one class was a bunch of young girls with guns in their hands watching a video on the screen. On the screen was a (much older) man was in bed with a (much younger) woman and the teacher said "OK, now you scream 'You scum! How could you?' Then shoot."

All I got to say is if she is whining about how all the kitchen knives are dull, don't buy her a set of nice sharp knifes for her birthday/Christmas/Valentines Day/etc.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7