In Case Of Emergency Radio Show

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by Falcon15, Jul 26, 2014.

1. Falcon15

Falcon15 Falco Peregrinus

Today on "In Case Of Emergency", at 5PM (Eastern) we will discuss prepping foods for diabetics, key questions for beginning preppers, alternative uses for alka seltzer, and more!

Joining me will be my new co-host, a complete novice, non-prepper, Tony D'Ateno!

In Case Of Emergency is a show for preppers, beginning preppers, and with preparedness in mind. The show airs LIVE on Sundays on Radio KAOS, Revere Radio Network, Ras Radio, and Salty Talk Radio!

Tune in to support the prepping community, as well as to get great information.

The call in number: 218-548-7034

To tune in, head over to my website and click play! Also, join in to the new chat room located on the page:

Radio KAOS

2. Falcon15

Today on "In Case Of Emergency", at 5PM (Eastern) we will discuss small space prepper advice, prepping when you are poor (or on a really tight budget), and some advice for preppers looking at bullion as an investment!

Joining me will be my new co-host, a complete novice, non-prepper, Tony D'Ateno!

In Case Of Emergency is a show for preppers, beginning preppers, and with preparedness in mind. The show airs LIVE on Sundays on Radio KAOS, Revere Radio Network, Ras Radio, and Salty Talk Radio!

To tune in, head over to my website and click play! Also, join in to the new chat room located on the page:

Radio KAOS

3. Falcon15

Today on "In Case Of Emergency", at 5PM (Eastern) we will discuss, prepping when you are poor (or on a really tight budget), and some advice for preppers looking at bullion as an investment!

Radio KAOS

4. Falcon15

Today on "In Case Of Emergency", at 5PM (Eastern) we will discuss 13 edible plants found in urban environments, 16 common wild edibles, how to make a crude form of asprin from willow, and some nifty things your grandmother (or great grandmother) knew!

SHTF Series / Radio KAOS | Radio KAOS

5. Falcon15

No ICE show this week. I have traveling to do. I will be back Sunday late.

6. Falcon15

Disregard above. Show today as scheduled.

7. Falcon15

Today on "In Case Of Emergency", at 5PM (Eastern) we will discuss surviving in a collapsing economy, how and why to store salt, 4 forgotten ways to stay warm in the winter, and 25 forgotten skills of pioneeers.

techsar likes this.
  8. techsar

techsar Monkey+++

Can't log into chat, can't reset password, can't set up a new account (Capcha doesn't show)...but I'll be listening :)

9. Falcon15

OK Cool :( Inbox me with a password, I will try and reset it for you

10. Falcon15

Today on "In Case Of Emergency", at 5PM (Eastern) we will discuss what happens to prison inmates SHTF, 30 uses for wood ash, and 10 bad survival strategies that will get you dead.

http://radiokaos.live

11. Falcon15

Today on "In Case Of Emergency", at 5PM (Eastern) we will discuss how being on the show, and recent events have gotten Tony and myself thinking like a prepper.

techsar likes this.
  12. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Ditto times two

13. Falcon15

I will work on it during first break...

Motomom34 likes this.
  14. Falcon15

Yard Dart and techsar like this.
  15. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

I know times are trying but what is with all the "forks & spoons" lately? I used to have you on speaker. My young teen used to listen with me. He doesn't like cursing. He reprimands me if I curse. Good kid

16. Falcon15

Yes, I have noticed the same. Rest assured the format has got to return to what it was.

Motomom34 likes this.
  17. Falcon15

Today on "In Case Of Emergency", at 5PM (Eastern) is a special Valentines Day Edition!

techsar likes this.
  18. Falcon15

Today on "In Case Of Emergency", at 5PM (Eastern) we will discuss natural pain relievers, bug out bags for beginners, and enhancements for your water storage.

Motomom34 likes this.
  19. Falcon15

Today on "In Case Of Emergency", at 5PM (Eastern) we will discuss being able to afford prepping, things our grandparents did to live in a more sustainable fashion, tartar removal at home, and prescription drugs and prepping.

techsar likes this.
  20. Falcon15

Today on "In Case Of Emergency", at 5PM (Eastern) we will discuss tartar removal at home, stupid prepping mistakes we are all probably making, prepping for feminine hygiene needs, and the stupidity of people during a social collapse.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7