In Case Of Emergency Radio Show

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by Falcon15, Jul 26, 2014.

1. Falcon15

Falcon15 Falco Peregrinus

@Motomom34 and all, I am going to a social event tomorrow, so there will be no show. @Motomom34 I would like you to be a call in guest for next week's show. Can you swing that?

2. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

That is many days away. I think I have to work in the a.m. but may get off early. Will let you know.

3. Falcon15

OK The day is nigh. Is @Motomom34 going to be available?

4. Falcon15

Today on a special 3 HOUR "In Case Of Emergency", at 5PM (Eastern) we will do more "CONFLICTED" cards!
    Joining me will be my new co-host, a complete novice, non-prepper, Tony D'Ateno!

In Case Of Emergency is a show for preppers, beginning preppers, and with preparedness in mind. The show airs LIVE on Sundays on Radio KAOS, Revere Radio Network, Ras Radio, and Salty Talk Radio!

Tune in to support the prepping community, as well as to get great information.

The call in number: 281-766-7609

To tune in, head over to my website and click play! Also, join in to the new chat room located on the page:
    SHTF Series / Radio KAOS

5. Falcon15

Today on "In Case Of Emergency", at 5PM (Eastern) we will discuss making your own paint, the 7 most likely infections in a disaster scenario, and make a solid case for stocking up on paper products.

Joining me will be my new co-host, a complete novice, non-prepper, Tony D'Ateno!

In Case Of Emergency is a show for preppers, beginning preppers, and with preparedness in mind. The show airs LIVE on Sundays on Radio KAOS, Revere Radio Network, Ras Radio, and Salty Talk Radio!

To tune in, head over to my website and click play! Also, join in to the new chat room located on the page:
    SHTF Series / Radio KAOS | Radio KAOS

6. Falcon15

Today on "In Case Of Emergency", at 5PM (Eastern) we will discuss the 10 steps you should take in any emergency, and unusual uses for aluminum foil.

7. Falcon15

Today on "In Case Of Emergency", at 5PM (Eastern) we will discuss the prepared kitchen, foods you may have overlooked, and items to look for at garage sales and thrift stores.

8. Falcon15

Today on "In Case Of Emergency", at 5PM (Eastern) we will discuss the physical fitness, self defense training, and the importance of weapons training.

9. Falcon15

Today on "In Case Of Emergency", at 5PM (Eastern) we will discuss uses for vinegar, the health benefits of drinking plenty of water, and the surprising items you will need for long term power outage.

10. Falcon15

Today on "In Case Of Emergency", at 5PM (Eastern) we will discuss the types of preppers to avoid, dealing with clothing issues in a long term SHTF scenario, 16 edibles you can grow indoors year-round, and off grid projects to save electricty and water.

11. Falcon15

Today on "In Case Of Emergency", at 5PM (Eastern) ow long should you prepare for, planning versus panicking: the difference between life and death, and preparing for a trip away from home.

12. Falcon15

Today on "In Case Of Emergency", at 5PM (Eastern) we will talk Hurricane Preparedness.

13. Falcon15

Today on "In Case Of Emergency", at 5PM (Eastern) we will talk Flood Preparedness.

Motomom34 likes this.
  14. Falcon15

Today on "In Case Of Emergency", at 5PM (Eastern) we will talk about passing the baton, kids kits, worst survival advice from TV, and I rank the top 14 primitive skills you should know!

techsar likes this.
  15. Falcon15

Today on "In Case Of Emergency", at 5PM (Eastern) we will talk about EBT Card outages, 2 warnings the Government has issued, and the top primitive survival skills to know.

http://radiokaos.live

16. Falcon15

Today on "In Case Of Emergency", at 5PM (Eastern) we will talk about outdoor survival tactics you must learn now, survival tips from 18th century cowboys, and McGuyver hacks for survival.

17. Falcon15

Today on "In Case Of Emergency", at 5PM (Eastern) we will talk about the terrifying truths of a long term collapse, questions to ask yourself before total grid failure, and what you need to know about feeding your pet in the long term collapse.

18. tedrow42

tedrow42 Monkey+

@Falcon15 I always think about this an hr or so late are they still archived? I seem to be having trouble finding them

19. Falcon15

The shows are no longer archived due to computer/server issues.

20. tedrow42

tedrow42 Monkey+

Well crap

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7