In Case Of Emergency Radio Show

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by Falcon15, Jul 26, 2014.

1. Falcon15

Falcon15 Falco Peregrinus

Today on "In Case Of Emergency", at 5PM (Eastern) I will discuss the burgeoning civil unrest and the possibility of a civil war.

In Case Of Emergency is a show for preppers, beginning preppers, and with preparedness in mind. The show airs LIVE on Sundays on Radio KAOS, Revere Radio Network, Ras Radio, and Salty Talk Radio!

Tune in to support the prepping community, as well as to get great information.

The call in number: 281-766-7609

To tune in, head over to my website and click play! Also, join in the new chat room located on the page:
    http://radiokaos.live

Motomom34, Meat and techsar like this.
  2. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

@Falcon15 please let me know when you get it loaded. I would like to pass it on for other to listen to. Thanks!

3. Falcon15

Motomom34 likes this.
  4. Falcon15

Today on "In Case Of Emergency", at 5PM (Eastern) I will discuss prepping for bugging out in winter time, and traveling as a prepper.

In Case Of Emergency is a show for preppers, beginning preppers, and with preparedness in mind. The show airs LIVE on Sundays on Radio KAOS, Revere Radio Network, Ras Radio, and Salty Talk Radio!

To tune in, head over to my website and click play! Also, join in the new chat room located on the page:
    http://radiokaos.live

techsar likes this.
  5. Falcon15

Today on "In Case Of Emergency", at 5PM (Eastern) I will discuss prepper burn out, 5 things that turn civil unrest into civil war, and much more.

Radio KAOS | SHTF Series

techsar likes this.
  6. Falcon15

techsar and ghrit like this.
  7. techsar

techsar Monkey+++

Thanks for the heads-up, Don!

Falcon15 likes this.
  8. Falcon15

Today on "In Case Of Emergency", at 5PM (Eastern) I will discuss the steps to civil war, self sufficiency, and canning.

To tune in, head over to THE ALL NEW website and click play:
    Radio KAOS - Free Speech Radio!

9. Falcon15

Today on "In Case Of Emergency", at 5PM (Eastern) I will discuss the chilling realities of martial law, disaster related PTSD, bug out bag essentials, and possible shelters from a disaster.

http://radiokaos.net

10. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

I do not see the chat room option.

11. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

I do not think it has been invented quite yet...

Motomom34 likes this.
  12. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

LOL! good then I will stop looking for the chat button!

13. Falcon15

The chat room option is a sticking point. We are looking for supporters to help us pay for the chat and some other upgrades. If anyone is interested we also are selling tees and other stuff with the Radio KAOS logo. Inbox me if you are curious about the details.

Motomom34 and techsar like this.
  14. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

I have a feeling @techsar and I will be having matching t-shirts.

techsar likes this.
  15. Falcon15

Today on "In Case Of Emergency", at 5PM (Eastern) I will discuss items that get left out of your preps, tips for females, little known uses for Borax, keeping the "zombies" off your doorstep, and more!

16. Falcon15

Today on "In Case Of Emergency", at 5PM (Eastern) I will discuss getting out of town, unprepared family and friends, lone wolf mentality, and more!

techsar likes this.
  17. Falcon15

Please remember, that the web site and station is fully listener supported. If you are interested in all day content, more shows, and expanded content, please contact me regarding becoming a patron.

18. Falcon15

Tune in for a brand new "In Case Of Emergency", today at 5PM (Eastern)!

In Case Of Emergency is a show for preppers, beginning preppers, and people with preparedness in mind. The show airs LIVE on Sundays on Radio KAOS, Revere Radio Network, Ras Radio, and Salty Talk Radio!

To tune in, head over to my website and click play:

19. Falcon15

Tune in for a brand new "In Case Of Emergency", today at 5PM (Eastern)!

In Case Of Emergency is a show for preppers, beginning preppers, and people with preparedness in mind. The show airs LIVE on Sundays on Radio KAOS, Revere Radio Network, Ras Radio, and Salty Talk Radio!

To tune in, head over to my website and click play:

Motomom34 likes this.
  20. Falcon15

You missed my show. That was the show that follows. My show runs from 17:00 - 19:00 Eastern.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7