In Case Of Emergency Radio Show

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by Falcon15, Jul 26, 2014.

1. Falcon15

Falcon15 Falco Peregrinus

Yes, I did, @Gator 45/70 ...after I got my internet back. LOL Thank you for the invite.

2. Falcon15

As I start winding down the In Case of Emergency show, I am open to suggestions and/or questions folks want addressed. I know I have covered a lot of material in the past 4 years (almost 5), and over 400 shows. That being said, I am starting to feel like I am rehashing the same stuff over and over and that is never good.

So barring listener questions and/or requests, the material I have will cover two more shows. This week and next are looking to be the finale shows of In Case of Emergency. I want to personally thank all of you who are dedicated listeners, and hope that you all will walk away having learned something new. Peace and love be on all of you. Got preps? Of course you do...YOU ARE MONKEYS!

Motomom34 likes this.
  3. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Falc, "thank you for the memories." The show has occasionally been fun to listen to and the preparing community is the richer for it. We do understand the feeling of rehashing things, and the difficulty of coming up with new material "on demand" and under the pressure of deadlines. Creative juices sometimes just plain fail like writer's block. We hope to see you more frequently here now that the pressure is coming off.

Falcon15 likes this.
  4. Falcon15

Thank you for the kind words. They mean a lot. I may be here more often, if my new projects do not pull me away.

5. Falcon15

Motomom34 likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7