In Case Of Emergency Radio Show

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by Falcon15, Jul 26, 2014.

1. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

Good show. I listen while I work, by Bluetooth.;)

Falcon15 likes this.
  2. Falcon15

Falcon15 Falco Peregrinus

In Case Of Emergency 6-22-2014
    Today on "In Case Of Emergency", at 5PM (Eastern) will be a focus on individualism versus collectivism, mutual aid groups, and much much more! Do not forget the CALL IN NUMBER: 1-567-314-9087 call in and be part of the SHOW!

In Case Of Emergency is a show for preppers, beginning preppers, and with preparedness in mind. The show MOVES to Sunday, and Tuesday and Thursdays on Liberty Movement Radio, 5-7 PM Eastern.

If you miss the live show, the show is rebroadcast the next day and there is an archive of each show (minus the very first one) available on the site.

Tune in to support the prepping community, as well as to get great information.

There are several options for external players (I use windows Media Player so I can browse while listening). There is even an option to call in on your phone to listen to the show live (the number is under the various players). This call only streams the radio show as audio to your phone, you will not be able to interact with the hosts/guests. I know. I tried.

You can tune in by visiting:
    www.libertymovementradio.com

3. Falcon15

Today on "In Case Of Emergency", at 5PM (Eastern), the show will be about Ebola, pandemics, preparing for the worst, and any listener questions on the call in line!

Do not forget the CALL IN NUMBER: 1-567-314-9087 call in and be part of the SHOW!

In Case Of Emergency is a show for preppers, beginning preppers, and with preparedness in mind. The show airs LIVE on Sundays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays on Liberty Movement Radio, 5-7 PM Eastern.

There are several options for external players (I use windows Media Player so I can browse while listening).

4. Falcon15

Today on "In Case Of Emergency", at 5PM (Eastern), the show will be about Ebola, pandemics, preparing for the worst, and any listener questions on the call in line!

Do not forget the CALL IN NUMBER: 1-567-314-9087 call in and be part of the SHOW!

In Case Of Emergency is a show for preppers, beginning preppers, and with preparedness in mind. The show airs LIVE on Sundays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays on Liberty Movement Radio, 5-7 PM Eastern.

There are several options for external players (I use windows Media Player so I can browse while listening).

5. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Great show yesterday @Falcon15 !!
    I want to go back and catch up on the archives for the previous programs.

VisuTrac, BTPost and Falcon15 like this.
  6. Falcon15

In Case Of Emergency 5-12-2014
    Discussion on EMPs

7. Falcon15

Today on "In Case Of Emergency", at 5PM (Eastern), the show will be about preparing for service outages, and any listener questions on the call in line! Today's show will feature my semi-official co-host Bruce from Alaska

There is only 18 days left to hit the kick starter goal or In Case Of Emergency gets nothing! Please visit the kick starter page and help put us over the top. Help keep this show going, and help it grow so it can be the voice of preppers and those who are awake!

8. Falcon15

Today on "In Case Of Emergency", at 5PM (Eastern), the show will be about Ebola, with a primary focus on updating and educating, terms you should know, hygiene, and any listener questions on the call in line!

There is only 16 days left to hit the kick starter goal or In Case Of Emergency gets nothing! Please visit the kick starter page and help put us over the top. Help keep this show going, and help it grow so it can be the voice of preppers and those who are awake!

Liberty Movement Radio LMR

9. Falcon15

Today on "In Case Of Emergency", at 5PM (Eastern), the show will be about Ebola, with a primary focus on updating and educating, terms you should know, hygiene, and any listener questions on the call in line!

There is only 16 days left to hit the kick starter goal or In Case Of Emergency gets nothing! Please visit the kick starter page and help put us over the top. Help keep this show going, and help it grow so it can be the voice of preppers and those who are awake!

10. Falcon15

Today on "In Case Of Emergency", at 5PM (Eastern), the show will be about Gray Man prepping, keeping your preps concealed, 30 Wilderness survival tips from Les Stroud, and any listener questions on the call in line! Also today marks the first day the show will be simulcast on RAS RADIO!

There is only 13 days left to hit the kick starter goal or In Case Of Emergency gets nothing! Please visit the kick starter page and help put us over the top. Help keep this show going, and help it grow so it can be the voice of preppers and those who are awake!

Liberty Movement Radio, and Ras Radio on Sundays and Tuesdays!

RasRadioLive » The Simple Power of Truth!

kellory, Yard Dart and VisuTrac like this.
  11. Falcon15

In Case Of Emergency 8-10-2014
    Today on "In Case Of Emergency", at 5PM (Eastern), the show will be about Gray Man prepping, keeping your preps concealed, 30 Wilderness survival tips from Les Stroud, and any listener questions on the call in line! Also today marks the first day the show will be simulcast on RAS RADIO!

There is only 13 days left to hit the kick starter goal or In Case Of Emergency gets nothing! Please visit the kick starter page and help put us over the top. Help keep this show going, and help it grow so it can be the voice of preppers and those who are awake!

Liberty Movement Radio, and Ras Radio on Sundays and Tuesdays!

Yard Dart likes this.
  12. Falcon15

Today on "In Case Of Emergency", at 5PM (Eastern), the show will be a broad spectrum show covering the latest Ebola updates, last minute analysis of your preps, cognitive dissonance, medications & their expiration dates, the "Golden Horde" in a Pandemic Scenario, and any listener questions on the call in line! Also today marks the first day the show will be simulcast on REVERE RADIO NETWORK along with LMR and Ras Radio! Links to each station will be in the comments!

There is only 11 days left to hit the kick starter goal or In Case Of Emergency gets nothing! Please visit the kick starter page and help put us over the top. Help keep this show going, and help it grow so it can be the voice of preppers and those who are awake!

In Case Of Emergency is a show for preppers, beginning preppers, and with preparedness in mind. The show airs LIVE on Sundays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays on Liberty Movement Radio and Revere Radio Network, 5-7 PM Eastern, Tuesdays and Sundays on RasRadio.

Liberty Movement Radio, Revere Radio, on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays, and Ras Radio on Sundays and Tuesdays!

Revere Radio Network | The Worldwide Home of Free Speech

RasRadioLive » The Simple Power of Truth!

13. Falcon15

Archived show from Tuesday 8-12-14:

ditch witch likes this.
  14. Falcon15

Today on "In Case Of Emergency", at 5PM (Eastern), the show will cover normal behavior after a SHTF event, looters, scavs, & beggars, those that prepare to prey upon preppers, and any listener questions on the call in line!

There is only 9 days left to hit the kick starter goal or In Case Of Emergency gets nothing! Please visit the kick starter page and help put us over the top. Help keep this show going, and help it grow so it can be the voice of preppers and those who are awake!

In Case Of Emergency is a show for preppers, beginning preppers, and with preparedness in mind. The show airs LIVE on Sundays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays on Liberty Movement Radio and Revere Radio Network, 5-7 PM Eastern, Tuesdays and Sundays on RasRadio.

Liberty Movement Radio, Revere Radio, on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays, and Ras Radio on Sundays and Tuesdays!

Revere Radio Network | The Worldwide Home of Free Speech

15. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Looking forward to listening to the replay.... I was a bit on the run and did not catch the live show. Great job with the program and thank you for posting the shows for later listening @Falcon15 [winkthumb]

Falcon15 likes this.
  16. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

Great show, was the first one I'd tuned in to and I really enjoyed it. Thought we'd lost ya for a bit when the audio went down, glad you came back.

Falcon15 likes this.
  17. Falcon15

Speaking of, here is the archived show. Pardon the audio issues, my board went belly up on me, I had to scramble to get sound straight and the issues handled. This is one major reason behind the In Case Of Emergency Kickstarter (click link to pledge. Remember: you do not have to pay the pledge amount if the kickstarter does not meet the goal!
    kck.st/1mOEE1q

Today on "In Case Of Emergency", at 5PM (Eastern), the show will cover normal behavior after a SHTF event, looters, scavs, & beggars, those that prepare to prey upon preppers, and any listener questions on the call in line!

There is only 9 days left to hit the kick starter goal or In Case Of Emergency gets nothing! Please visit the kick starter page and help put us over the top. Help keep this show going, and help it grow so it can be the voice of preppers and those who are awake!

Last edited: Aug 15, 2014
  18. Falcon15

19. Falcon15

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2014
    ditch witch likes this.
  20. Falcon15

Last edited: Aug 16, 2014
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7