In Case Of Emergency Radio Show

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by Falcon15, Jul 26, 2014.

1. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

I missed it... got busy with winter Stuff, and it just slipped past me....

2. Falcon15

Falcon15 Falco Peregrinus

oday on "In Case Of Emergency", at 5PM (Eastern), the show will be a special 9/11 show.
    Please visit the INDIEGOGO page and help keep this show going! Help it grow so it can be the voice of preppers and those who are awake!

In Case Of Emergency is a show for preppers, beginning preppers, and with preparedness in mind. The show airs LIVE TODAY on Revere Radio Network, 5-7 PM Eastern!

Tune in to support the prepping community, as well as to get great information.

You can tune in by visiting:
    Revere Radio
    http://www.revereradionetwork.com

Motomom34 likes this.
  3. Falcon15

Today on "In Case Of Emergency", at 5PM (Eastern), the show will begin the "Scenario Based" prepping series!

Please visit the INDIEGOGO page and help keep this show going! Help it grow so it can be the voice of preppers and those who are awake!

Do not forget the CALL IN NUMBER: 1-567-314-9087 call in and be part of the SHOW!

In Case Of Emergency is a show for preppers, beginning preppers, and with preparedness in mind. The show airs LIVE on Sundays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays on Liberty Movement Radio and Revere Radio Network, 5-7 PM Eastern, Tuesdays and Sundays on RasRadio.

There are several options for external players (I use windows Media Player so I can browse while listening).

Liberty Movement Radio, Revere Radio, on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays, and Ras Radio on Sundays and Tuesdays!

Motomom34 likes this.
  4. techsar

techsar Monkey+++

Nothing on LMR...Revere Radio working.

5. Falcon15

Try again

6. techsar

techsar Monkey+++

No joy...Revere still gtg...

7. Falcon15

Two updates:

1: the issues with Tunein have been resolved.

2: A goal has bee set for the In Case Of Emergency raffle. To "sweeten the pot" a 2nd prize, a custom PEAK (Personal Enhanced Aid Kit, a civilian version of the military IFAK), and a 3rd prize, autographed copies of my books, ($120.00 and $20.00 value respectively) have been added to the event. The 1st prize is still the hand forged Disorder Tanto by Mad Bull Blades.

Today's goal is 20 tickets. 20 chances to win one of the fabulous prizes being offered, and an opportunity to support In Case Of Emergency!

Disorder Tanto Raffle September 28, 2014

8. Falcon15

9. Falcon15

Today on "In Case Of Emergency", at 5PM (Eastern), the show will continue the "Scenario Based" prepping series "EMP"!

Do not forget the CALL IN NUMBER: 1-567-314-9087 call in and be part of the SHOW!

In Case Of Emergency is a show for preppers, beginning preppers, and with preparedness in mind. The show airs LIVE on Sundays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays on Liberty Movement Radio and Revere Radio Network, 5-7 PM Eastern, Tuesdays and Sundays on RasRadio.

There are several options for external players (I use windows Media Player so I can browse while listening).

Liberty Movement Radio, Revere Radio, on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays, and Ras Radio on Sundays and Tuesdays!

10. Falcon15

Today on "In Case Of Emergency", at 5PM (Eastern), the show will continue the "Scenario Based" prepping series "PANDEMIC"!

In Case Of Emergency is a show for preppers, beginning preppers, and with preparedness in mind. The show airs LIVE on Sundays, Liberty Movement Radio, RasRadio, and Revere Radio Network, 5-7 PM Eastern.

Liberty Movement Radio, Revere Radio, and Ras Radio on Sundays!

11. Falcon15

12. Falcon15

Time is running out, so get your tickets NOW! The drawing is on Sunday! Today's goal is 20 tickets! GIT SUM!
    Raffle River

13. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Do you ever make note for you shows? I listened to your show (ebola/pandemic) when you talked about leaving/driving away from your home, bugging out. You talked about routes and you made some really good points I had not thought about. I realized that I would have a really hard time bugging out. Somethings you mentioned could be real helpful to those that don't listen but could use the info.

14. Falcon15

I have been trying to have archive shows available, but Youtube and I are having an argument about copywriter.

Motomom34 likes this.
  15. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

You made a very good point that if the societal breakdown is from sickness many towns will close off routes. I got to thinking and this could include major highways. One these places are going to be full of people escaping as I am they will be dangerous but when you get far enough out, some small town border highways and they may not let you pass. Multiple routes out is a real issue. I know which way I would not want to go but going the other routes could be difficult because some routes run right thru towns. Predicament.

Falcon15 likes this.
  16. Falcon15

Today on "In Case Of Emergency", at 5PM (Eastern), the show will continue the "Scenario Based" prepping series with "PANDEMIC"! The raffle ticket drawing will take place LIVE ON AIR!

In Case Of Emergency is a show for preppers, beginning preppers, and with preparedness in mind. The show airs LIVE on Sundays on Liberty Movement Radio and Revere Radio Network, and Ras Radio.

17. Falcon15

Today on "In Case Of Emergency", at 5PM (Eastern), the show will focus in on the Ebola case in Dallas, the potential outbreak, and what your government and the news media are not discussing!

In Case Of Emergency is a show for preppers, beginning preppers, and with preparedness in mind. The show airs LIVE on Sundays at 5:00 PM Eastern on Liberty Movement Radio and Revere Radio Network, and Ras Radio.

Hathor likes this.
  18. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Bump. 8 Days left for the funding drive.

19. Falcon15

Today on "In Case Of Emergency", at 5PM (Eastern), the show will focus in on the potential Ebola cases worldwide and what your government and the news media are not discussing!

In Case Of Emergency is a show for preppers, beginning preppers, and with preparedness in mind. The show airs LIVE on Sundays at 5:00 PM Eastern on Liberty Movement Radio and Revere Radio Network, and Ras Radio.

ditch witch likes this.
  20. Falcon15

Today on "In Case Of Emergency", at 5PM (Eastern), the show will cover an all important Ebola update and continue the "Scenario Based" prepping series with "Economic Collapse!"!

In Case Of Emergency is a show for preppers, beginning preppers, and with preparedness in mind. The show airs LIVE on Sundays on Liberty Movement Radio and Revere Radio Network, and Ras Radio.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7