In Case Of Emergency Radio Show

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by Falcon15, Jul 26, 2014.

1. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Do push-ups moto ;)

Falcon15 and Motomom34 like this.
  2. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

3. Falcon15

Falcon15 Falco Peregrinus

Yes, I am. I will post the subject(s) of the show shortly!

Motomom34 likes this.
  4. Falcon15

Today on "In Case Of Emergency", at 5PM (Eastern), I will be covering 10 bad reasons to bug in, a $200.00 Walmart Bag (a good basis for building on), 6 free prepping apps, and the importance of sleep!

In Case Of Emergency is a show for preppers, beginning preppers, and with preparedness in mind. The show airs LIVE on Sundays on Liberty Movement Radio and Revere Radio Network, and Ras Radio.

Tune in to support the prepping community, as well as to get great information.

There is a BRAND NEW call in number: 567-314-3081

To tune in, head over to my website and click one of the radio station banners at the bottom:

www.shtfseries.com

Motomom34 likes this.
  5. JABECmfg

JABECmfg multi-useless

Great show again, I thoroughly enjoyed that. [winkthumb]

Who was the guest on the show tonight? That guy was great!

Falcon15 likes this.
  6. smithcp2002

smithcp2002 Monkey+++

First time to catch the show, setting alarm to listen in the future!

Falcon15 and JABECmfg like this.
  7. Falcon15

That guy was Vinny Eastwood.

8. Falcon15

Got a bit off my chosen topics, and typically I try to steer back to them. I have known Vinny for years, and we do not always see eye to eye, but it does make for stimulation conversation.

JABECmfg likes this.
  9. JABECmfg

JABECmfg multi-useless

Indeed it did... I had my pen and notepad ready for the Walmart BOB segment, but I'm not too upset that I didn't get to use them. I'll keep tuning in anyway, so I'll just catch that one whenever it comes back around.

Any chance of luring Vinny to the monkey tree? I imagine he'd be a real hoot to have around...

Falcon15 likes this.
  10. Falcon15

Today on "In Case Of Emergency", at 5PM (Eastern), I will be covering 10 bad reasons to bug in, a $200.00 Walmart Bag (a good basis for building on), and the importance of sleep!

In Case Of Emergency is a show for preppers, beginning preppers, and with preparedness in mind. The show airs LIVE on Sundays on Liberty Movement Radio and Revere Radio Network, and Ras Radio.

To tune in, head over to my website and click one of the radio station banners at the bottom:

www.shtfseries.com

11. Falcon15

Today on "In Case Of Emergency", at 5PM (Eastern), I will be covering the doomsday clock, frugal tips from the great depression, windshield de-icer and ice preventative, fail proof food crops for the beginner, and homesteading skills we must all know for self sufficiency!

www.shtfseries.com

12. Falcon15

Today on "In Case Of Emergency", at 5PM (Eastern), I will be interviewing one of the owners of Wazoo Survival Gear LLC, Dustin Hogard Jr.!

www.shtfseries.com

13. Falcon15

Motomom34 and Yard Dart like this.
  14. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Thanks @Falcon15. It's like Christmas in February, what I was hoping for.

Falcon15 likes this.
  15. Falcon15

Today on "In Case Of Emergency", at 5PM (Eastern), I will be covering 10 prepper foods from Walmart, tips for prepping with kids, food rationing, developing situational awareness, and more homesteading skills we must all know for self sufficiency!

SHTF Series | Radio Show

16. stg58

stg58 Monkey+++ Founding Member

Tuned in you had tech difficulties but interesting points made . thanks.

Falcon15 likes this.
  17. Falcon15

This Sunday, Prepping on the Cheap and Frugal path, $5 a week food preps, Prep items under $5, free and cheap preps, and how to's. Tune IN!

Motomom34 likes this.
  18. Falcon15

Today on "In Case Of Emergency", at 5PM (Eastern), I will be covering prepping on the cheap and frugal path, $5 a week food preps, prep items under $5, free and cheap preps, and how to's!

To tune in, head over to my website and click play! Also, join in to the new chat room located on the page:

SHTF Series | "In Case Of Emergency" - Listen Live

Motomom34 and techsar like this.
  19. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Great show @Falcon15. One again I learned something new and gathered ideas. You are a great teacher and I appreciate you sharing your knowledge.

Falcon15 likes this.
  20. Falcon15

Motomom34 likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7