Interesting Assessment of Obama Presidency

Discussion in 'Politics' started by fzgkey, Nov 23, 2010.

1. fzgkey

fzgkey Monkey+

For every black cloud, if you look close enough, there is a silver lining...

Written by an 82-year old very wise lady. She gives us a whole new slant on
    the amazing job Obama is doing:
    That is right - I will say it, THANK GOD FOR THE PRESIDENT.

1. He destroyed the Clinton Political Machine* - Driving a stake through the
    heart of Hillary's Presidential aspirations - something that no Republican
    was ever able to do. Remember when a Hillary Presidency scared the daylights
    out of you!

2. He killed off the Kennedy Dynasty* - No more Kennedys trolling Washington
    looking for booze and women wanting rides home. American women and Freedom
    are safer tonight!

3. He is destroying the Democratic Party before our eyes!*

Dennis Moore had never lost a race - quit

Evan Bayh had never lost a race - quit

Byron Dorgan had never lost a race - quit

Harry Reid - soon to be GONE

These are just a handful of the Democrats whose political careers Obama has
    destroyed! By the end of 2010, dozens more will be gone. In December of
    2008, the Democrats were on the rise. In the last two election cycles, they
    had picked up 14 senate seats and 52 house seats. The press was touting the
    death of the Conservative Movement and the Republican Party. In just one
    year, Obama put a stop to all of this and will probably give the House, if
    not the Senate, back to the Republicans.

4. He has completely exposed liberals and progressives for what they are.**

Every Generation seems to need to re-learn the lesson on why they should
    never actually put liberals in charge. He is bringing home the lesson very
    well.

Liberals tax, borrow and spend - check

Liberals won't bring themselves to protect America - check

Liberals want to take over the economy - check

Liberals think they know what is best for everyone - check

Liberals aren't happy till they are running YOUR life - check

5. He has brought more Americans back to conservatism than anyone since
    Reagan.* In one year, he has rejuvenated the Conservative movement and
    brought out to the streets millions of Freedom Loving Americans. Name me one
    other time in your life that you saw your friends and neighbors this
    interested in taking back America!

6. His amazing leadership has sparked the greatest period of sales of
    firearms and ammunition this country has seen.* Law abiding citizens have
    rallied and have provided a stimulus to the sporting goods field while other
    industries have failed, faded or moved off-shore.

7. In all honesty, one year ago I was more afraid than I have been in my
    life.* Not of the economy, but of the direction our country was going. I
    thought Americans had forgotten what this country was all about. My
    neighbors, friends and strangers proved to me that my lack of confidence of
    the Greatness and Wisdom of the American people was flat wrong.

8. When the American People wake up, no smooth talking teleprompter reader
    can fool them!*

Barack Obama woke up these Great Americans! Again, I want to say, Thank You
    Barack Obama!*

This is exactly the kind of hope and change we desperately needed!*

Read more: http://www.survivalmonkey.com/forum...ssessment-obama-presidency.html#ixzz168PlSatL

2. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

Been seeing this one crop up everywhere. Myself, I would still have preferred to NOT have had the last two years of utter failure, abysmal incompetance and bumbling 'apologies' to all our friends and enemies overseas, from the current ineligible and inexperienced criminal miscreant sitting his narcissistic butt in the POTUS chair.

[freedom]

3. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Seriously? No, I mean...seriously? "Conservatism" is just as much to blame as any Obama movement for the police state we live in and the economic crapper we have for a monetary system. It's all fake, don't you see old woman? Fake. Not real. The two party system is a false paradigm, meant to give you the illusion of choice, but all you are really looking at is two wolves and a sheep fighting over what's for dinner.

Tea Party or not, if the people continue to latch on to the left/right philosophy, it's all for nothing. And you won't be able to peacefully protest to rid yourself of tyranny. No tyrant in the history of the world ever gave up and quit because the people raised their voices and told him to leave. Now that you allegedly have this "movement", I wonder how willing they will all be to risk life and limb to secure liberty? Will they go the distance and fight to the death if necessary? As I recall, these same "conservatives" are the very same who supported the pre-emptive strike on Iraq and its occupation. As I recall, the "conservatives" were the ones with terrorist hunting license stickers on their tailgates...and isn't it ironic that WE, the PEOPLE are now deemed to be terrorists by its government? No, it was also the "conservatives" who permitted the Patriot Act legislation to run through and create the Orwellian nightmare of a society we have. And let's also make mention of the massive debt associated with running simultaneous wars in the world while cracking down hard on the citizens of America instead of policing our own borders. Obama inherited the problems we face today -and he is only finishing up by adding a little polish to America's coffin. These "Presidents" work for the global banking cartel. Get a clue.

And it isn't so much the fact that "conservatives" and "liberals" have utterly destroyed our sovereignty, it is the fact that we have been on this road since the turn of the century and very few have been raising the flag of resistance. In my opinion, YOU are just as much to blame as any other "conservative" or "liberal" for buying into the scam and lending an arm of support to the evisceration of our nation. Because, it was only with you and others like you who have persistently outcast the patriot through the years as they have warned you. And now, as the final hour gets closer -you have the audacity to claim that your "patriotism" has never wavered and you are in the right? You claim this "movement" is gaining steam and actually has potential, but all I can see are a bunch of fools who are without a clue as to the brevity of the situation. This fight has been raging long before Reagan, and both political parties and their supporters are to blame for the position we are in.

Now it is time to take every opportunity to gain the right perspective; without this perspective, all hope to achieve anything besides prison camps and fluoridated water will be out of the question.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7