Internet Censorship

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by Panadero, Jul 25, 2020.

1. Panadero

Panadero Monkey

Not sure if this is the right section for this but we'll see

I've noticed that Google and other areas of the internet have started massively censoring search results. Especially in relation to the current pandemic and vaccines and so on. I understand from the perspective of way out kookie conspiracy sites but there is a plethora of really good research out there from qualified doctors and so on and lots of relevant testimonies etc etc. Where once I could put a search string into Google and find such material it now doesn't come up and Google just gives a plethora of the defacto establishment pro-Pharma propaganda.

I assume that this encroaching censorship is impacting all manner of other areas too as globalists slowly start to take over everything. They control the media and they control the internet and it appears to be tightening up at an alarming rate.

This is not tin foil hat stuff, imo, it's tangible censorship of information.

So my question to others here is where can one go for good honest grass root opinions and "truth" and as the coming dark times get darker and darker where will we all go for uptodate information in regards to what's really happening?

I'm assuming here that we are not in a WTSHTF scenario but rather that the ruling elite thugs increasingly become Orwellian and shut down our access to lots of websites and information. Where do people go? Is it the "dark web" and if so what and where is that? or are there any sites people can recommend where we might go and use to stay in touch with reality?

GOG and Gator 45/70 like this.
  2. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

I got a laugh the other day when I pulled up Youtube and basically every single video it recommended for me was either a Korean reaction video or some white person surprising people with their perfect Chinese. Apparently based on my recent binge of Jericho Green, Officer Tatum, Donut Operator, Timcast, Salty Cracker, and Ben Shapiro, they thought I needed a heaping dose of kawaii. :D Which ok, I did watch Korean girls reacting to Dr Pimple Popper because the girls were funny but anyway. At no time will YT recommend a conservative or libertarian vlogger to me, but rest assured it will keep CNN on my front page at every turn.

Between the media money all being controlled by the leftists and everyone with a smart phone and a vlog claiming to be a "journalist" finding legit information that's not either heavily biased or just outright lies is harder than finding a $2 hooker without an STD.

DKR, GOG, Ganado and 6 others like this.
  3. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

Donut Operator +1 funny stuff

3M-TA3, ditch witch and Gator 45/70 like this.
  4. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

to the OP

Duck Duck Go or Dogpile are alternates to the monster that is google

5. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Yeah I use duckduckgo for all my cool NFA stuff that I know Google will block.
    They think it's illegal, dangerous, terrorism, scarry, they know best, ect.
    The only entity that will try to claim Google doesn't censor will be Google and the Chinese.

SB21, ditch witch and Gator 45/70 like this.
  6. Oddcaliber

Oddcaliber Monkey+++

Yup, just like WW2 German and Japanese propaganda ministers were telling their people that everything was honky dory in spite of the fact that it was raining bombs on them.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  7. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

What ever happened to Sadams propaganda minister ?

Oddcaliber and Ganado like this.
  8. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

These gals here?

Oddcaliber, Ganado and ditch witch like this.
  9. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

That's the one, lol.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  10. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  11. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

I think Baghdad Bob now works for CNN... just kidding... maybe...

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  12. oldman11

oldman11 Monkey+++

Chelloveck,you are pushing it today.
    [flag] Trump 2020. [flag]

john316 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  13. chelloveck

Recent White House press secretaries are merely TRump apologists and hack flacks...to deflect criticism away from their masters, and carny bark their master's supposed achievements. Sarah was MIA for much of her gig Sarah Sanders' tenure as press secretary ended long before her exit: the sTRumpet prefers to do his own barking (via twitter). Kayleigh may be better on the eyes than Suckabee, but she also spruiks the same kind of lies, dissembles, and misleads much as Sarah did, but with a more appealing smile on her face.

o_O TRump 2020??? o_O

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  14. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

Trump 2020. Not because I like him but because the democrat party actually sucks that badly!

15. chelloveck

For many, TRump2020. Not because they like him: and not simply because the Democratic and the Republican parties both actually suck badly, but because they have the fanciful notion that TRump represents the third option...though they also fail to recognise, or even care that TRump actually sucks badly too. :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

And I'm not looking to buy an 'A'. ;)

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  16. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

Actually Chell I don’t think you understand the situation here very well. The Dem party behavior right now is so horrific that it is turning long time democrats into independents that will vote Trump or at very least Not vote Biden. The Dems have let the marxist folks take control of their party.

SB21, Gator 45/70 and 3M-TA3 like this.
  17. Tempstar

Tempstar Monkey+++

It is harder for someone not from the US to understand. If every person eligible to vote actually exercised that right it would be monumentally in favor of Trump. Not because of him being any great messiah, but rather as him being the best chance of preserving the way of life we are accustomed to. Sadly, the majority of voters in this country do not vote. Of those I would say 90% would be Republican or Independent, but don't do so because they prefer to just not engage in anything political. Oh, also for those not from here: Don't believe what you see on the news. I was at the BLM protest in Charleston, SC. It was 2 blocks but the footage from media made it look like the whole town was burning.

18. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Well the ice age farmer website got nuked for talking about farm reports, farming, gardening, heirloom seeds, canning, ect. Apparently doing so is "spreading misinformation".
    If the tyranny enthusiasts don't want you talking about x, y and z then you better learn all you can about it.

His youtube channel is growing and the website was starting to take off and smack.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2020
    SB21, Gator 45/70 and 3M-TA3 like this.
  19. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

Google just got hit with an anti-trust suit. I truly hope that they are broken up into tiny tiny pieces, Facebook and twitter too.

20. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

and not all States are in on this DoJ suit.. Many are pooling their resources and contimplating filing their own individual suits...

Cruisin Sloth and Gator 45/70 like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7