For Sale It's the NukAlert Age - On Sale

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Trade' started by JC Refuge, Feb 8, 2016.

Tags:
  1. JC Refuge

JC Refuge Emergency Essentials Store Vendor

NukAlert Personal Radiation Detectors On Sale

[​IMG]

(club members log-in for your best price)
    NukAlert Radiation Detector

2. Legion489

Legion489 Rev. 2:19 Banned

I don't need one of those. Where I live is a "nuclear free zone" so I know I am protected 24/7 from any sort of nuclear radiation. I was also hoping to find an idiot free zone, but that is much harder.

jdavidboyd and Salted Weapon like this.
  3. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Lots of those in Alaska.... Just head out into the bush, and get 20 miles from the next closest Person....

4. duane

duane Monkey+++

Alaska kind of brings to mind the old joke about hippies in Yellowstone park. A bunch of hippies were going back packing in the wild area and the ranger suggested that they should have either a fire arm or bear pepper spray to protect them from the grizzly bears . One of the hippies said they weren't worried about the grizzly bears as they all wore bells on their clothing and that the bears would hear them coming and leave. The ranger said that explained why he had been finding bear scat with bells in it.

5. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

It wasn't Hippies.... It was City Folks.....

6. AD1

AD1 Monkey+++

Got three of the and other devoces too. Building a aplha, beta, gamma Geiger counter.

7. duane

duane Monkey+++

That can't be in Canada, I don't see the required French "correct?" version of it there as well. Just kidding, we all have our own crosses to bear.
    It does say it much better though. Thank you.
    Went camping way back in the Gila wilderness in the early 1960's and the campers were in the fenced in area and the bears would come down to the fence and look in at us in the evening.

8. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

After Fukushima both american and Japanese governments readjusted safe levels of radiation to a much higher rate .
    That does not force the reality to change, just because they alter the truth to fit their agendas .
    If you don't know any thing about the "UN agenda 21" read it all. the 2/3 reduction of the world's population is what it's about for the sake of control.
    Right after the Fukushima event the feds shut down the geiger counters on the pacific coast.
    I know because I called one of the collages on the coast during that event .
    Radiation is like aids ,it reduces one immunities making people more vulnerable to decease ,especially to the very young and developing youth .
    There have been a number of mass animal deaths all over the pacific coastline including whale and other sea creatures.
    When I was a kid we had a family friend that was a serious rock hound and had a company that built geiger counters .
    He taught me the dangers of radiation and the serious mistakes he made handling uranium . He gave me a pocket geiger counter and later in life I bought a more serious unit.
    Mild exposure over long periods of time will do serious damage, and that is exactly what is going on .
    Why do you think that a radiologist wears a lead apron and stands behind a cabinet while exposing you to the radiation ?
    Having an alert badge does not tell you the RADs , it only tells you it is reading levels exceeding safe designated by some one .
    If it's safe by government levels, I don't trust liars sorry.

Brokor likes this.
  9. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

@arleigh , that would be why he is selling these devices , so folks can be aware of the danger of what they can not see or feel. (This is a vendor thread for sale, not debate;))

Brokor and ghrit like this.
  10. JC Refuge

11. TXKajun

TXKajun Monkey+++

Just a little FYI, I decided to test mine yesterday by putting it in the freezer for 15 minutes, then taking it out in a warm room. Nothing. Nada. Zilch. So I did it again. Same thing. I can hear it clicking, but that was it.....until a few minutes later...almost 5 minutes later...when it was in my pocket, it started chirping. It needs time for the freezer test to work. Like I said, jus an FYI.

12. AD1

AD1 Monkey+++

TXK
    In AZ in the summer coming from a 72 degree home and getting in the car with 112 deg F outside temp and a car temp sitting in the sun of 150deg F+ it will start chirping in about 4-6 minutes. Freaked me out the first time it did tha when we were driving away from home.

13. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

JC Refuge likes this.
  14. JC Refuge

"Nuclear war 'IMMINENT' as Russia tells citizens to find out where the closest bunkers are"
    http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...ashar-al-Assad

Posted to our Facebook page today by someone:
    I have a friend who was in Russia and the Ukraine for 3 months recently returned home a little over a month ago. He said that all of the older citizens were buying as much food as they could, and when he asked why they told him that Russia was getting ready to go to war against the US.

15. JC Refuge

• Meets the following DoD EMP immunity standards:
    [​IMG]
    MIL-STD 461D (Control of EM Interference)
    MIL-STD RS105 (EMF Transients)
    • Tested & Verified by Naval Air Warfare Center
    • Always "ON" 24/7, Includes long-life 10+ year battery
    • Detection Range: 100 mR/hr to 5,000 R/hr,
    • Metering: 100 mR/hr to 50 R/hr, in 10 calibrated ranges
    • Proportional Increasing Chirp Rate: 50 R/hr to 5,000 R/hr
    • Gamma and X-rays from 20 keV to above 2 MeV
    • Sensitivity incl. higher emergency radiation levels
    • Alarm "chirp" corresponds to chart on back of device
    • Introduced before Health Physics Society - 1/03
    • Performance verified by Nat'l Radiological Laboratory
    • Each unit individually radiation accuracy tested
    • Patented technology
    • 10 Year Warranty
    • Made in the U.S.A.

16. JC Refuge

NukAlerts are flying off the shelves ... not just at Safecastle, but wherever bad boy rad toys are sold.

17. JC Refuge

Lots of folks around the globe today are flapping their wings and squawking about potentially imminent nuclear war.

Certainly the big-boy diplomatic threats are flying about and the large-scale military exercises and feints and border-tests are in the news. Should we also mention the multiple waves of huge cyber attacks?

If and when nuclear war does erupt, I really don't suspect we'll have more warning than what we have right now.

Are you ready?

18. JC Refuge

19. JC Refuge

20. JC Refuge

1. JC Refuge
  2. Asia-Off-Grid
  3. Asia-Off-Grid
  4. ED GEiN
  5. Yard Dart