Just Talked to the Boys

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by fedorthedog, Feb 14, 2018.

1. fedorthedog

fedorthedog Monkey+++

I watched the video of some male inthe school being shot up talking about it then panicing as the shooter came into his room.

Told all three of my boys this is unaccepable.

Take a piece of paper fold it until you cant, place in palm, place blunt end of pen or pencil on paper, make fist around sharp end. tell any of the males looking at the door to do the same thing and take position on both sides of the door. When the bad guy comes strike soft tissue, neck, stomach, groin. grab the gun muzzle point up. Beat suspect to death.

WTF happened to men. We dont teach our boys how to survive or how to die on their feet. I have buried a son, I know the pain but dam if I am going to loose another one make it for a reason.

3M-TA3, Sgt Nambu, T. Riley and 18 others like this.
  2. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Absolutely Correct Dog... and have backup behind the front guys with a Chair, Bookshelf, or anything else that can be used as a Blunt Instrument... and beat the perp into submission...

3M-TA3, HK_User, sec_monkey and 6 others like this.
  3. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

Or a bloody pile of goo! A grease stain on the floor.. Stab and pound on them until it doesn't move any more..

3M-TA3, Gator 45/70, HK_User and 5 others like this.
  4. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

do the young ladies in school carry finger nail files made of metal any more?

5. When all these things started happening the powers that be confiscated a metal nail file from my daughter.

Gator 45/70, HK_User and oldman11 like this.
  6. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

Be sure the democrats will use this to make more sheeple, when what we need is more bear .People taught to stand up to aggression.

7. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Back in 2004-2010 When my boys were in high shool, these things were just starting to take off, so I quietly armed my boys with a razor sharp K-Bar, and had taught them how to use them. It was also useful that my son's had taken to Krav-Maga like me, so they had additional martial skills to bring to the party! We also had a plan, what ever happens, bust out a window and haul ass, Both boys were taught to run, not stay and look for a fight, and to try and get as many out as they could, fighting only if left with no choice! We had an arangement with a few families near the school, the boys would head to one and stay put until my Dad showed up to fetch them! Dad knew all the roads and walk ways and even which yards he could move though so he could avoids a traffic snarl! Thankfully, we never had to go through a shooting, and after 2008, I was home and able to take over. By then, cell phones were common, and we had a "panic code" that the boys could text instantly, my Dad and I would both get that text and we would be able to converge with out being in the way! We practiced this several times, making adjustments along the way, glad we didnt have to go through any of it for real!
    I think more parents need to take It upon them selves to make a plan with the kids and to practice it until it works every time! To hell with the school, and the fukin lock downs, we need our kids to have the ability to get out, or to fight if needed, and to have as many options instead of cowering in a class room waiting their turn to get shot! I also think parents should arm the kids quietly with some sort of blade ( plastic, ceramic) that can get through undected, so at least they have a chance with a weapon they know how to use! Not every kid has a Dad like me that was able to teach martial skills, so some thing needs to be done!
    Teachers need more options here as well! I'll leave that discussion to others, you won't like my ideas!

8. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

All my children were taught FireArms Safety and Handling from the time they could walk.... They ALL took Karate Classes in Jr High School... They ALL spent their summers in the Alaskan Bush, and they ALL worked in the Cannery from age 14... They ALL are grown and gone, with Families of their own... and they ALL say the same things about their childhood....
    1. They ALL say Alaska is where they are from, even though NONE were born here...
    2. They ALL say they got their "Work Ethic" from working 18 hours a day in the Cannery during their summers... For them an 8 hour Shift, is a piece of Cake to do...
    3. They ALL are Professionals in the the Healthcare Industry... One is a Practicing Forensic Psychologist, one is a Senior ParaMedic in a Major Metropolitan City, and One is a Labor & Delivery RN Practicing at a Major Hospital...
    4. They ALL are better than average Shooters, and they ALL are proficient with Rifles, Pistols and Shotguns, Thanks Dad...
    5 They ALL send their children up to GrandMa & GrandPa, for at least ONE Summer once they turn 12... to LEARN what Bush Alaska is all about... even though they grew up on Stories about the Alaskan Bush...
    I have NO Worries that they have raised their children, using the same program that they were raised with, and taught them to be self aware, and vigilant, watching their surroundings, and the actions of the people around them...

Gator 45/70, Zimmy, HK_User and 3 others like this.
  9. duane

duane Monkey+++

The new normal for schools is it is a gun free zone and when you do have an episode like all the recent ones, in about 1 hour you can have a swat team with enough equipment and expertise to take on an infantry platoon. Unfortunately, as it was in this case, it only takes a couple of minutes to do the damage and in the most recent case go home. The few recent success, the church with the armed guards, etc, where there were armed people on the scene, the death count has been much lower. When you really need them in seconds, the police are usually 5 to 20 minutes away and the second level, swat, etc are hour or so away. It has become ever more common in New Hampshire for the first responders, police, fire, or EMT's, to defer action and wait for backup. Several recent cases of suicide by cop, lack of emergency care causing a fatality, escalation of a domestic violence situation into deaths and injuries, have at least been made more severe by a rapid escalation into what may of in hind sight been an over reaction, but will always be down played and justified.
    If the police are in a panic mode, as at the Florida school, be very careful and very subservient. If you wish to survive you will have to lay on your back and let the would be alpha dog do as he pleases or you will be dead or in jail. Like wolves, they run in packs and as an individual, no matter what your rights or intentions, you will lose.

10. Tevin

Tevin Monkey+++

I tell kids to run if you can, fight if you must.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2018
    HK_User likes this.
  11. Tempstar

Tempstar Monkey+++

The ONLY thing that will put an end to this crap is sudden, unapologetic and brutal force. If you know the odds greatly favor getting your ass handed to you, you won't be so quick to pursue that particular activity. I've been saying since 9/11 that we should require CCW holders to fly with their weapons on their person. We have yet to evolve past violence against each other, and as long as that is the case, superior violence is the only deterrent. Maybe the egg sucking libtards (who I feel created this mess) will someday get a clue. Singing Kum-bi-ya and getting all touchy-feely ain't solving a thing.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2018
  12. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

True. However, it cannot happen until, as a minimum, CCW are valid from state to state. How that might be handled on international flights is over my head.

sec_monkey, Gator 45/70 and HK_User like this.
  13. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

Two of our sons approached a bully who had attempted molesting our daughter in the hallway of the school.

The boys had a surprise "blanket party" for the bully in the boy's bathroom.

Sure, as is the case in school fighting incidents, even back then, our boys had to go to a remedial special class for the remainder of the 6 weeks session.

The bully, who we learned had attempted such stunts before, was removed/suspended from our schools for the remainder of the year and had to be educated, in a paid for by his parents, special state school.

Not fair for our kids but they knew what they were in for when they slammed him down over the row of sinks. No charges on our kids but the Bully is now on a list of "special people"and not allowed in the school system.

Had I been there I would not have been as gentle and most likely be doing time.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2018
    Gator 45/70, Lancer, duane and 3 others like this.
  14. Sgt Nambu

Sgt Nambu RIP 4/19/2018

LOL!!! Pound that punk into protoplasm!

That guy would have lasted about three minutes at my school.......but then street fighting was almost a hobby there. A verrrry long time ago!

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  15. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

The zero tolerance of the New World order actually breeds bullies. In my day stuff happened, a scuffle or three and a Budding Bully soon understood his actions would not be tolerated by his peer group. But now a bully doesn't get the early on message or the after school meeting in the woods or behind the Drug Store. Instead we raise some wussie boys and girls that seek safety before they seek self respect of personal protection and the feeling that gives ,win or loose, of taking a punch at a small minded future mass shooter at a school near you.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2018
    Sgt Nambu, oldawg and Gator 45/70 like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7