Katrina What was Law Enforcement & Personal Safety Like? Apologies I Didn't Follow it Intensely

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by ED GEiN, May 20, 2017.

1. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

The fault lies squarely on the shoulders of the corrupted government in Louisiana and New Orleans who took money to repair the 200 years old levy, and put in their pocket instead .
    When you don't respect your local government , them demanding you leave is a little less than waving at a fly .
    So naturally many didn't take warning seriously.
    Media should take note, much like a clock that is unreliable; it's not worth even the slightest respect. If your not known or speaking the truth ,there is little point in you speaking at all. Speculation is not fact and not truth..

If/when disaster strikes to the degree all utilities are in jeopardy and communications are down ,it is logical to assume that martial law may take effect, however .
    Seeing there are groups that are more then willing to abuse an opportunity ,I feel no obligation to regard any one, uniform or not to any respect ,demanding any thing from any one during such an event.

2. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

No, Your only 1/2 right, This was strictly New Orleans or Orleans parish.
    Surprisingly most of Louisiana could care less about Chocolate City or what they do. (Excluding the monuments)
    If seacowboys tied a cable around New Orleans and towed it 210 miles offshore we would sing Naa Naa Hey Hey Goodbye!
    P.S. The corp of engineers are in charge of the levy's.

Tully Mars and techsar like this.
  3. M118LR

M118LR Caution: Does not play well with others.

From a Non-PC "Cracker" viewpoint, is the City better off today than it was when all the undesirables had a Parrish to live in?
    About all those other communities that took in the rift raft that survived the storm, well it sucks to be Y'all don't it?
    Don't forget I live where the refugees went to.

4. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

No, Record number of shootings last weekend. New Orleans continues to be a breeding ground for setting new records of crime.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7