link to instructables projects

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by CATO, Jan 23, 2013.

1. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

These projects look pretty neat. I'm uncertain how the 'download pdf/ebook' works--not sure if you get all or something else. But, each project is clickable and his its own instructions.

Rain Barrels, Chicken Coops, and Solar Panels

2. kckndrgn

kckndrgn Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Must be a "Pro Member"(paid membership) to download :( Still, there are ways to create your own copies of the instructions by coping and pasting into a word document or another editor.

Thanks for the link, I spend way too much time on that site :) lots of information and idea's, so little time.

3. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

This is a great link that has ideas of how-to. Commenting so I can find it later.

4. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

A nice link, Cato....some excellent ideas and good guidance on how to put them into practice. for non-premium members...copying and pasting or copying the whole webpage is a workable if not very convenient option.

5. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

I really like the green house made of old windows. I know some people avoid them due to lead paint but I like to recycle and you could find these old windows at most yard sales.

6. Moatengator

Moatengator Monkey

Great Link. Thanks

7. Umilik

Umilik Monkey

Great link! I love seeing how others do things. That site is a major consumer of my time haha
    It's like my grandpa said, "somebody always knows something you don't about something you thought you knew everything about."

Motomom34 and BTPost like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7