Loneliness & mental survival

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by offgrittyt, Feb 7, 2020.

1. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Tried an igloo at the south pole. I'll pass on that if offered another opportunity.

offgrittyt, BTPost and sec_monkey like this.
  2. offgrittyt

offgrittyt You gonna eat that?

Cool. I did quite a bit with Motorola Starpoint, 6Ghz point to point, analog microwave, I think we had 600 channel multiplexers with each channel being capable of 9600 kbps, (not to be confused with baud), but they actually did 19.2 kbps all day long. I also worked with DMC 23 GHz digital microwave.
    I used to use a Cushman spectrum analyzer to tune notch and band pass cavities, plus, because it had an audio section capable of signal demodulation, I could easily tune it to listen in on cellphone conversations back when cellular phones were analog.

3. offgrittyt

MOVEMENT and music are keys to staving off the blues. If you can walk, do so. If you cannot walk, move anything that you can.
    If possible, listen to music loudly enough to annoy the neighbors and most important of all never EVER allow yourself to believe that this life is all there is and all that there ever will be. Oorah IMG_20200126_152504.

4. offgrittyt

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7