Man, I Feel Like a Woman! Canned Goods and BPA

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by Brokor, Mar 24, 2011.

1. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

2. UGRev

UGRev Get on with it!

oh , seriously.. wtf .. I'm done.. I've had it. This **** is gonna stop.

3. Gordo

Gordo Monkey+

Indeed - another fine product brought to you by 'bastards incorperated', a subsidiary of our friends at the 'New World Order'.
    I did know about this crap but thanks for the video Brokor, because only last week I bought a heap of 'rubbermaid' containers. I wondered why they were so cheap!!!
    Oh well - out of the kitchen and into the garage for 'other than food' storage.
    I'm not too concerned about the canned food as I will only be eating that in the event of TEOTWAWKI, however I sure as hell won't be eating it otherwise now.

4. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

Hmm... red meat causes cancer.... bacon causes cancer... fruits and veggies have been sprayed with cancer causing chemicals.... food in cvans can kill you...sex can kill you.... WTH i think i'll die any way... might as well go with a full belly and a smile on my face...:D

5. Falcon15

Falcon15 Falco Peregrinus

Tattler reusable canning lids are BPA free. I can all of my own. I don't buy from Chemical Additive Inc. - AKA grocery store. Food is bought from local farmers - fresh, including my meat. I can my own in glass (absolutely non-toxic), with Tattler lids. Same shelf life. The wife and I found out about BPA in baby bottles years ago, did some research. Scary stuff.

6. BAT1

BAT1 Cowboys know no fear

I've got a friend who drinks Keystone beer out of their 'lined' cans. He has been getting a little wimpy acting.

7. mam14225

mam14225 Monkey+

Double whammy there.... ethanol and BPA.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7