My Mom Passed Away This Afternoon

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by TXKajun, Jan 10, 2016.

1. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

I am so sorry for your loss. I know how I felt when my Mom passed. I think of her often and even occasionally talk to her. It brings tears to my eyes just to think of your loss. Hug your loved ones still with you and keep them close. Tomorrow is as uncertain as always. I will pray for you and yours and their happiness and healing. Tac

Ganado and Tully Mars like this.
  2. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

I am sorry for your loss, and expect the same kind of loss at any time. I nearly lost my mother recently (and still might) my dad is on borrowed time, and my grandmother is 99 now.

pearlselby likes this.
  3. chimo

chimo the few, the proud, the jarhead monkey crowd

My condolences to your and yours. Your mom will always be watching over you...probably with a giggle now that she's free from the confines of this mortal life.

4. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

Condolences. I lost my dad a few years ago. My cousin and I were talking about how we remembered when our parents lost their parents, now it was us whose parents were getting old and passing on. The circle of life.

Ganado and pearlselby like this.
  5. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

Sympathy to you and your family. You know she is in a better place now and looking down on you all from heaven.

6. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Metal weldin' monkey

Our deepest condolences @TXKajun. You and your family will be in our prayers.

pearlselby likes this.
  7. Aeason

Aeason Monkey

Sorry for your loss, prayers for you and your family

8. TXKajun

TXKajun Monkey+++

Thank you, one and all. We are heading out today and will be back early next week. This gives us time for a nice, leisurely trip over and back. My brother is taking care of the arrangements and is doing a great job. We'll have some good family time while in LA with brother and some of his family.

Again, thanks everyone.

Kajun

9. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

God Bless and keep her.

10. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

Our Prayers and thoughts are with you and yours...

11. Seepalaces

Seepalaces Monkey+++

Praying for you and your family. Our condolences at your time of loss.

pearlselby likes this.
  12. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

Sorry to here of your loss Kajun. You'll still be hearing from her just as if she were next to you.

Tully Mars likes this.
  13. GrayGhost

GrayGhost Monkey+++

Sincere condolences @TXKajun....prayers sent.
    All the best to you and yours during this difficult time.

14. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Deepest condolences @TXKajun. May all the good memories of her stay with you and yours always.

15. natshare

natshare Monkey+++

So very sorry for your loss, Kajun. Never easy losing a loved one, and a parent especially. We grow up thinking they are invincible, and will be around forever, and finding out different isn't easy, no matter what age it happens. Know that she is in a better place, and will be there to greet you when it's your turn.

16. sarawolf

sarawolf Monkey+++

Our condolences kajun, sorry to hear of your mom's passing. Blessings to all of you.

17. duane

duane Monkey+++

Lost mine ten years ago and still miss her. Our thoughts and prayers go out to you. Remember the good times and thank the Lord for her long life and try to dwell on all the good memories.

18. DarkLight

DarkLight Live Long and Prosper - On Hiatus

Sincerest condolences. You and the family are in our thoughts and prayers.

19. TXKajun

TXKajun Monkey+++

We made it to our little town in SW LA yesterday and my brother and some of his family arrive this evening. Looks like visitation will be Friday afternoon and evening with burial Saturday. Thanks for all the kind wishes and thoughts.

Sweetie and I are doing well.

Kajun

20. Northwoodsguide

Northwoodsguide Neophyte Monkey

My sincere condolences to you and your family

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7