New developments

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by monkeyman, Mar 10, 2007.

1. monkeyman

monkeyman Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Well I've been pretty busy over the last week or so but was kind of waiting to see how it would turn out before I bothered to report anything on it. Aside from the day to day stuff around here, which included fixing the plumbing again since we hit 14 degrees a couple days after I fixed it last time and broke the pipe again, Ive also been setting things up for a new job. I found out it was available about 10 days ago and have been in contact with the company since getting paper work done and arrangments made and looks like Im on and just waiting for the call to go. It will almost triple my hourly wage and give me a LOT more hours besides. Im going to no be a mountian man at sea. I will be going to work for a salvage company that raises sunken ships, sinks ships for artificial reefs saves sinking ships and all kinds of other interesting stuff.

Apparently my first job with them will be working on takeing up a pipeline in the Gulf of Mexico. Im not sure just how much access I will have to internet while Im working but will be sure to check in as I can and update here when Im home at the least.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7