New things some idiots are doing.

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by Big Ron, Jul 30, 2018.

1. Big Ron

Big Ron Monkey+++

People at work were talking about people putting dirty needles on the handle of gas pumps. I guess the idea is to poke you when you pump gas.
    I saw a picture recently where someone put a razor blade under the handle of a shopping cart so when you wrap your hand around you get cut. I can only hope someone catches a person doing this crap and kicks his ass. Some world we live in.

2. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Some people in this world just needs to be stomped into a mud hole. Remember back in the 70s when people were putting razor blades , needles , and drugs in Halloween candy. These people are sick. If the media continues this war on our police , and law enforcement agencies , I can see a point when the citizens will take to the streets and put a stop to this and other crimes on their own. And that would clean up a lot of problems.

3. Several times around here, "utility" knife blades have been found imbedded in plastic playground slides. That pre-schoolers use. Don't understand, something a sick juvenile would do?

Motomom34, mysterymet, Ura-Ki and 2 others like this.
  4. Altoidfishfins

Altoidfishfins Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Remember back in the 80s when some a$$hole(s) slipped cyanide into Tylenol capsules, replaced them in the bottle and put them back on the shelf in the drug store for some unwitting victims to purchase. Killed seven or eight people. Never did catch the individual(s).

That's the reason everything you buy today that is intended for consumption is sealed. And if the seal is broken when you get it home, you're supposed to report it.

Idahoser, Zimmy, Motomom34 and 3 others like this.
  5. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

OTOH,
    We had a thief in our midst at a "Locker Club" , the problem was solved when a Locker's doors inside edges were covered with a foam rubber gasket material which then had razor blades embedded.Thief had been prying the doors top edges back to enable access to the top shelf, the usual place for valuables.
    A blood trail and a set of cut hands ended the thefts at NNSB & DD Co., Newport News Va.
    Not a lot different than Bear protection on a cabin.

6. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

Bears not welcome :)
    25889677645_6eb1ad3eb8_k.

7. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

We had a guy that thought it was fun to put grease under the tool box handle of some one he was targeting ,but not knowing the perp the trick got passed around to every on in the shop . some guys got so angry ,they would pick a suspect and fill the tool drawer with grease ,it got really messy and a lot of grease was wasted and time wasted cleaning things up .Mild pranks can turn dirty and depending on the victim ,retaliation can be enormous .
    I remember the stories as a kid 1950s about sick folk poisoning candy and other hateful things , makes you want to bring out the stocks and public whipping .

8. DarkLight

DarkLight Live Long and Prosper - On Hiatus

I will say that my retaliation is usually WAY overboard for the initial prank. I guess I'm of the Ender Wiggin school of thought. Fight the final fight the first time, get them all out of the way at once. End the threat the first time and you never have to fight that war again.

Zimmy, GrayGhost and ghrit like this.
  9. kckndrgn

kckndrgn Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

GrayGhost likes this.
  10. GrayGhost

GrayGhost Monkey+++

Yep...make it be known right from the get-go that you play for keeps.

11. GrayGhost

GrayGhost Monkey+++

kckndrgn and TXKajun like this.
  12. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

As is eating Laundry Soap Pods..... Very Special kind of Stupid.......

GrayGhost likes this.
  13. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

"Don't get mad, don't get even, get ahead!"
    Quote from granddaddy Witch Doctor...

GrayGhost and Zimmy like this.
  14. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

Umm WD did you really mean get ahead or was it get a head? :)

GrayGhost and Zimmy like this.
  15. Oddcaliber

Oddcaliber Monkey+++

Just goes to show that there are some people that should learn how to play Russian roulette with a Glock!

GrayGhost likes this.
  16. GrayGhost

GrayGhost Monkey+++

And keep in mind...it's these same Tide Pod eatin' knuckleheads that the left is backing to further their aganda. These special SJWs think they have it all figured out, too. Sh!t...I'm surprised they can find their way out of the house every day...

Oddcaliber likes this.
  17. GrayGhost

GrayGhost Monkey+++

That's just funny, right there!

Oddcaliber likes this.
  18. natshare

natshare Monkey+++

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7