NLE-09...?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dragonfly, Jul 29, 2009.

1. dragonfly

dragonfly Monkey+++

I was wondering if anyone has heard anything regarding the FEMA and DHS NLE-09 "exercise"?

I received a call at 9pm and back again at 12 midnight, from the same man working security (private) on a construction yard in California.
    He stated that he'd seen a lot of military vehicles, specifically British, all having "UN" markings on them, parked on a train track just outside the area he is working.
    Being the inquisitiuve type, (nosey!), he had to go and look further....
    He said on of the train cars had a loosened tarp and he went "under" the fence on his security property, to have a closer look.
    He claims he saw a vehicle equipped with a multiple rocket launcher.
    He called me back later to tell me the local PD have come to the gate and asked him to keep an eye on the train cars and to call them if he saw anyone around them, immediately!
    After they left, he decided to go out and look even more.....
    ( WARNING: it gets really strange now....)
    He claims he sees a lot of those so-called "fema camp" type people/transporter type train cars lined up as far as he can see down the tracks....( Interesting!)

I had heard last week from a couple in Texas abou their rail yards being filled with those same type of cars and they said there were so many coming in, they were impossible to get a count of.......
    So, I was just wondering....."IF" anyone out there has seen anything or heard of anything like this?
    Bill

2. NVBeav

NVBeav Monkey+++

Can you give an approximate location in California?

3. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

4. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

5. Minuteman

[shrug]

maybe

[patr] The jackboots stole it!!!

[whistle2]

or maybe a heavy fingered mod hit the wrong button and accidently deleted it.

[banghead]
    [beat]

Naw!! I think it was the feds!!!:rolleyes:

6. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

:D[beer]Ohhhh that was the one you k'od'!!!! Unecessary appology already accepted, one should not "moderate" and tap into the single malt :D ![booze][beer][rofllmao]

7. dragonfly

dragonfly Monkey+++

Update:

Evidently those trains are being "monitored" by electronic means/cameras......
    Both persons were actually photographed, 1 on and 1 near the train cars!
    1 person is now incarcerated...(supposedly on "drug" charges.....!)
    Guess they were not too happy that he actually got up on the train car, and lifted the tarp!
    1 person was questioned, his RV searched, and even his cell phone examined for photos haven been taken of the trains contents!
    1 of those involved besides the local PD in "Malpedas", was determined to have a thick French accent.
    They arrived en-masse in black Ford Crown Vic's......Person providing info., claims they were feds...at the least FBI.
    All were in suits, non-military garb.
    There was a concern that the 2 may have taken photos and had emailed or sent them somehow out to another person or posted them on the internet.
    (They were not)
    They searched without warrant/s for weapons, cameras, etc.....
    They supposedly were pleasant enough, but firm and unrelenting in looking for any possible photos of those trains...
    The cars were moved in the middle of the night, and unloaded...
    This area is around San Jose, California.

8. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

The "Men In Black" don't like snoops...... :rolleyes:

9. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

Now that's just weird...Oui?

10. Minuteman

The FEMA website says that they are going to be running this exercise but it says it is only in sector 6. Strange that these things are showing up elsewhere. The British soldiers and equipment is what I found interesting. The first time since the war of 1812 that armed British soldiers have been on US soil.
    Here is my post from the thread in TFHL. I'll do a simple copy and paste!!! Won't even try to merge or copy with the mod panel!

This is the kind of stuff that fuels conspiracy theories. FEMA and the Dept. of Homeland Security are holding exercises across "Sector 6".
    Sector 6 for those who don't know is comprised of the states of Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas. Oklahoma, and New Mexico.

Yesterday they were in Oklahoma City where they took over the old Post Office building and practiced a scenario where "domestic" terrorists had taken over a federal building and troops had to go in and secure the building.

Ok. Just harmless training exercise right? But wait, the Troops aren't US soldiers or LEO's they are a contingent of foriegn troops including British troops.

I live in sector 6 and one of my states congress critters was on local talk radio the other day and was asked about this. He said that there were troops from 4 countries that he knew of, England, Canada, Australia, and Mexico. And that this would be the first time that armed British soldiers have been on our soil since the war of 1812.
    So why are soldiers from other countries, countries that have all been basically disarmed, being used to practice counter operations against "domestic" US terrorists?

Feeding the fire! At worst this is conditioning troops from countries that have no second amendment rights to enforce laws against US citizens who may be resisting gun confiscation measures or engaged in civil uprisings that our military would be reluctant to or refuse to be used to quell.

At best this is abhorrently stupid and provacative on the part of .gov and shows either a total lack of concern and contempt for the ire of we the people or a total disconnect from the real world that we the people live in.

This is the official .gov version. No mention of the foriegn troops being deployed. And you can bet that if it does come to light the official story will be that they are just "observers".
    Just like the Delta Force commandos at Waco( a documented fact), including sniper teams, were just there as "observers".

National Level Exercise 2009 (NLE 09)
    National Level Exercise 2009 (NLE 09) is scheduled for July 27 through July 31, 2009. NLE 09 will be the first major exercise conducted by the United States government that will focus exclusively on terrorism prevention and protection, as opposed to incident response and recovery.

This year the United States welcomes the participation of Australia, Canada, Mexico and the United Kingdom in NLE 09.
     (No mention of being armed soldiers)
    This scenario enables participating senior officials to focus on issues related to preventing terrorist events domestically and protecting U.S. critical infrastructure.

http://www.fema.gov/media/fact_sheets/nle09.shtm

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7