No time these days

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by sheen_estevez, Mar 14, 2008.

1. sheen_estevez

sheen_estevez Monkey+++

Not sure if it's because the weather is starting to change, maybe the kids are getting busy again, I find I have almost no computer time these days. With the time change it is light later in the day, now I find that after dinner I'm out walking the dog, now that it's not below zero anymore, the kids Cub Scouts have been keeping me busy and work has been steady, this is really the first night I've actually sat down and got out my laptop at home.

Oh I still check into the Monkey everyday just don't find the time to post, hope this is not what the summer is going to bring.

We are planning on doing more camping trips this summer, of course I said that last summer and it didn't pan out, but I've taken some time off just for that, plus I plan on taking the boys on weekend whenever I can. I live in an area that has many State Campgrounds in a 20 miles radius of my home, I have 3 within 5 miles of the house and at least 5-8 more within the 20 miles, the National Forest around here have campgrounds that I've never camped at, some of those are pretty primitive, might have to check them out.

Well enough ramble for one night, just had to put up a post to show I'm still alive and kicking [booze]

2. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Understood, Sheen..Between working "part time"...and Daylight Savings Time, I hardly spend any time on here now.......
    (Of course, part time has evolved in to 39.5 hours a week at the least..and usually well over 40... :)

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7