NRA Terrorist ?

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by Coyote Ridge, Sep 5, 2019.

1. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

I suspect that if the San Francisco LEOs arrested a NRA Member, or even a Board Member for being a Terrorist, they would find themselves and their City, in the BIGGEST Civil Rights Lawsuit, ever conceived, and brought into a US Federal Court...

2. Altoidfishfins

Altoidfishfins Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

It would probably end up at the SCOTUS, since we all know how the 9th circuit would rule.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  3. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

Let’s all visit San Fran with NRA t shirts and hats on and see what happens. Remember to wear your rubber boots to keep from getting poop on your good shoes...

SB21 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  4. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

I was just thinking , you'd probably be treated the same way wearing an NRA hat now , as you would wearing a MAGA hat . And charged with hate speech .

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  5. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

I’d love to sue that city for millions for violating my 1st Amendment rights!

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  6. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

You'd probably never see the money . It's going to far more useless democrap ideas .

Oddcaliber and Gator 45/70 like this.
  7. Seawolf1090 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  8. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Contact info in case you want to tell them what you think: Contacts for the Office of the Clerk of the Board | Board of Supervisors

I told them that they offended over 5,000,000 people, or about 1.6% of the US population, which includes myself.
    I let them know that I was not going to spend a dime in their city so long as this resolution was in effect, neither for business or personal travel. Also that I expected an apology.

If anything the response will be a noncommittal form letter. Doesn't matter - if they got a few million pissed off people contacting them they would have to take notice.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  9. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

The only thing they can do to gain any amount of respect is to run every commifornia democrap out of office and start over .

10. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

Good! Hope the court punishes those commie libtards HARD!!

11. Borrego

Borrego Monkey

Lets go visit wearing MAGA hats and NRA T shirts......

12. Oddcaliber

Oddcaliber Monkey+++

Looks like San Francisco stepped in some very deep doo doo!

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  13. Navyair

Navyair Monkey++

They are talking about banning state depts and Cal corporations from doing business with any entity who does business with the NRA.

California's homeless problem and illegal alien problem is gonna reach a tipping point one of these days.

14. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

The 9th is becoming more conservative, thanks to President Trump! Trump is appointing conservative judges to fill the vacancies in that joke of a court...real judges, not community activists in robes. Within 4 or 5 years we won't recognize the old 9th Circuit.

Altoidfishfins and Gator 45/70 like this.
  15. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

I dare say that will depend on the orange man getting re-elected. I wish we could count on that.

1. stg58
  2. Dunerunner
  3. Dunerunner
  4. Coyote Ridge
  5. Ganado
  6. Dont
  7. oil pan 4
  8. Motomom34
  9. Bishop
  10. Ganado
  11. Ganado
  12. DarkLight