Official Looking Government Quarantine Signs on Doors & Windows During TEOTWAWKI Will It Work?

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by ED GEiN, Jun 24, 2019.

1. ED GEiN

ED GEiN Monkey+++

Do you have a link for that?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2019
  2. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Mine,I get 10% as usual.....

3. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

When we went into Haiti, there were bodies in the streets, many due to the kill squads, others due to bandits.
    Number one priority, deal with the dead, diseases start there and can be brutal to a community.

In a SHTF scenario, you use the bodies as a bio hazard weapon to those outside your AO, to keep them at bay.

4. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

Some pre-printed FEMA directions to FEMA camp 20 mile away, that might exist, could come in handy too. It would get a lot of the walking dead 20 miles down the road and most wouldn't be making the return trip.

Ura-Ki, Gator 45/70 and Seawolf1090 like this.
  5. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Wow
    Was there , VT / AME & full VT cuz many just puked !!
    As well as other places .
    Im a base guy ,, BUT !!
    I hate getting shot

Ura-Ki and Yard Dart like this.
  6. ED GEiN

ED GEiN Monkey+++

Apparently a well known English band, Kasabian, whose music I've never heard, did an original called "Vlad the Impaler" Oh well. Showbiz

oldawg and Gator 45/70 like this.
  7. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Never heard of her?

Ura-Ki and Thunder5Ranch like this.
  8. Merkun

Merkun furious dreamer

There's a good reason for that --

Ura-Ki and Gator 45/70 like this.
  9. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

[​IMG]

10. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Urban search and rescue - Wikipedia

@ED GEiN if you have done so, I would highly recommend that you take CERT classes. Home If you are not in LA then check your area, chances are there are classes near you. The classes are free and very educational. It will also put you in contact with people that work in the search and rescue field. Many monkeys are graduates of CERT training. We also have the CERT manual in our resource area. CERT - Train the Trainer and Instructor Guide

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  11. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

Vlad the impaler song is best not heard

Thunder5Ranch and Gator 45/70 like this.
  12. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

ED GEIN,Get busy bud.

13. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

AMEN!

14. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

So I just had to pull it up just because someone said not too. Not as bad as that photo shopped(I hope it was) picture of hillary in a bikini that was making the rounds awhile back but close. I'll learn some day I guess.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  15. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Seriously, end of the world? Bldg has biohazard / quarantine warning placard on it?
    A reasonably healthy person doesn't want whom ever is quarantined within that building to finally go stir crazy and start running the streets.
    It's gonna burn to the ground and anything scurrying out is gonna get shot on the porch and incinerate with the building.

Next scenario please.

16. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

How do I Hot Wire that perfectly good dump truck with full fuel tanks sitting at the job site just down the street? Or,....................

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  17. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

Just remember one thing, you will have to do ALL of the neighboring houses or yours will stick out like a sore thumb.

Seawolf1090, Ura-Ki and Gator 45/70 like this.
  18. ED GEiN

ED GEiN Monkey+++

I heard the name of the group- it's not a woman, but most music recorded after 1975 or so, doesn't make it for me as I don;t like the songs, vocalists,modern recording techniques, etc. For me there some exceptions but not many. I spend a lot of my money buying remastered 50/60/70s Rock & Blues CDs. I got rid of my record player 25 years ago!

I had actually planned to do this but various unplanned things screwing up my schedule. came up. I do hope to do this in the next 3 months. It's important to do. Thanks for reminding me

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2019
    Motomom34 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  19. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

What if in stead of emptiness and demolition a house has sounds of torture, gun shots and pain ?
    All a recording of course.
    Would you dare venture close ?

20. tc556guy

tc556guy Monkey+++

you're not going to want to do this in a structure you plan to inhabit. Trust me; I've recovered probably hundreds of deceased persons, in various states of decomp, in my career.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7