OK So What Happens to the Rest of the US (Martial Law, etc.) if a Nuke goes off in One State Only?

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by ED GEiN, May 8, 2017.

1. ED GEiN

ED GEiN Monkey+++

LOL 20 years I rode Greyhound when I visited my then girlfriend who live in Pittsburgh from the Washington DC area. I never have been around so many creepy people in my life. On second thought, the people at the Greyhound Bus Stations were Creepiness on Steroids!

2. Mindgrinder

Mindgrinder Karma Pirate Ninja|RIP 12-25-2017

Fill your boots with ammo and you can take over the rest of my province without a fight.
    I'm surrounded by cucks.

Ganado and 3M-TA3 like this.
  3. Imasham

Imasham Monkey

Washington State monkeys are Happy to stay at my place for awhile! I have actually been studying wind patterns based on what if scenarios of military installations in Washington, Idaho and Montana getting hit. I'm in the very southern most section of Alberta so I think that for me the wind will be my friend. That said, when Mount St Helens blew its top all those years ago we had ash settling in Edmonton, where I lived at the time.

I asked the question question rhetorically/sarcastically because I really don't think martial law will be declared based on the scenario described.

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2017
    Ganado likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7