'Old Friends' (15 minute SHTF Video)

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by melbo, Feb 22, 2007.

1. kckndrgn

kckndrgn Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Bump for all the new people on the forum.

2. beast

beast backwoodsman

made family watch it :)
    maybe this got thru better than i been able too
    i know some of them were scared after

3. radpug

radpug Monkey+

Watched it.
    That would be mild if. Things really broke down.

4. dystopia

dystopia Monkey+

I watched and enjoyed it. Made me start thinking about what my weaknesses are as far as prepping and mindset. Also made me thankful that my kids are nothing like that girl in the video.

5. sarawolf

sarawolf Monkey+++

Thanks for the vid wish more would see it, it might get to them to thinking.

6. IceNiner

IceNiner Monkey+

I thought it was pretty decent. There are a lot of those half-assed survival types like the father in Washington state, mostly in the Seattle area. Lately on the radio and tv here, they've been launching an ad campaign for '3 Days' preparedness, meant to encourage the mostly Lib ninnies here to stock 3 days of supplies in their homes in case of an emergency (as if that would be anywhere near enough!).
    As anti-gun as they are in Seattle, I bet that there are a few out of the percentage who will take part in the '3 Days' program here and out of those fewer numbers some will buy a gun but be too timid to use it and not buy bullets but think that 'showing it to the badguys' will be enough. As for the daughter, I think there are a ton of them like that here too, having grown up in the Hilary Clinton-esque 'village' where no kid is ever punished or disciplined. If anything, the real kids here might be worse!

I think if there were 10,000 gang members controlling the FEMA drop points, they would also go on wild barbarian style raids on any lit-at-night home in the city, you know, just for fun, because life with no sheeple tv can get damn boring!

7. kckndrgn

kckndrgn Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Bump, it's been awhile since this thread was moved to the top of the stack. This video is good watching for all.

Well, dang, seems the YouTube vid has gone to "private" mode. I'll see if I can find it again.

Found it!
    http://www.imdb.com/video/wab/vi3454206233/

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7