Prepper University Calendar

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by Motomom34, Jan 7, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Prepper University has put out their 2018 Prepper U Calendar. I think it is a great collection of to do's and if you keep it in pdf form you can visit the links given on certain days. Some of the stuff does not apply or I have things covered but it is worth looking over. Thursdays, January 4th is stock up on toilet paper. Great reminder, after holidays and lots of people in the house, sanitation supplies tend to run lower then normal.
    https://preppersuniversity.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/2018-Preppers-U-Calendar-1.pdf

One of the founders of Prepper University is Lisa who is also known as Survival Mom. She is a smart lady who has made a career out of prepping.

smithcp2002, GOG, Tully Mars and 4 others like this.
  2. sdr

sdr Monkey++

Thanks MM. Just downloaded the calendar. Simple but important stuff.

Seepalaces and Motomom34 like this.
  3. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

The calendar is a useful planning, and implementation tool....it is too easy for months and years to pass by, distracted by the daily hugger mugger of a busy life. Setting goals is one thing...tracking them to completion another....besides, it's satisfying to see consistent and constant progress wins, towards major / important goals. (y)

4. techsar

techsar Monkey+++

Other than getting rid of excess clothes, dishes, misc...pretty good calendar.

Got 2019 yet? Other than some of the reading material, 2018 is finished ;)

Seepalaces and Motomom34 like this.
  5. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

They said to read Jakarta pandemic. Excellent book. May have to read it again. Certainly made me think

Seepalaces and techsar like this.
  6. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

One week into 2018 and I'm already three projects behind...

Seepalaces and chelloveck like this.
  7. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Instead of catching up with the three projects from the first week...do three projects from the last week of 2018...that way you'll have a week at the end of the year that's 3 projects ahead....to do the three you missed out on. ;) Says chello, using his own, peculiar logic.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2018
  8. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

[fnny] Scary but I understood that logic.

9. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Have completed most tasks for April. They have the Urban Preparation Kit listed on the 15th. I do think having a vest is an interesting idea.

Urban-Preparation-Kit-Part-I-On.pdf

Ganado likes this.
  10. Oddcaliber

Oddcaliber Monkey+++

Just downloaded the PDF. Do they have one I can hang on the wall?

11. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

You have to make your own if you want to hang it on the wall. I printed it off and leave it on my desk. It has kept me motivated.

Oddcaliber likes this.
  1. Thunder5Ranch
  2. john316
  3. Motomom34
  4. T. Riley
  5. HK_User
  6. Motomom34
  7. hot diggity
  8. DarkLight
  9. Asia-Off-Grid
  10. Asia-Off-Grid
  11. Zimmy