preppers meeting

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by oth47, Mar 9, 2012.

1. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Shhh...Again we have not heard of sovereign citizens...I have heard of a Quak-sol-lai'...
    A bird that will turn it's beak into the rain...and drown itself...Standing up...ccc...

2. Suerto

Suerto Monkey+

aw damn.. interwebz sarcasm falls flat again..

3. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

You may call me Quak for short... I be Couyon...lol

4. Suerto

Suerto Monkey+

got your bateau in the yard for a quick getaway?

5. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

I have sold la bateau...However my back-up is a evinrude on the back of the Honda 420..I will row with the flow...

6. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

Nope not sovereign citizen. Just a run of the mill prepper.

7. oth47

oth47 Monkey+

prepper meeting update.

I went to the preppers meeting..didn't see anyone who looked like a gov.agent..didn't give out any info.Seemed to be a bunch of mostly country folks,probably 30 in attendance.Some old,some younger.Kids are welcome,not a paramilitary group,no apparent Rambo wannabes.This was the 2nd meeting,they decided on the 2nd Tuesday of every month.A nice discussion of b.o bags with input from the audience.Not from me,I don't know what a prepper is.:)One of the main speakers brought in a solar cooker (box type) and a cooker made from a small satellite dish,a live trap,a whittled trigger for a deadfall and some kind of little woodstove,commercially made.The surplus store owner was there with a sampling of his wares and was going to open the store after the meeting for anyone who wanted to look or buy.It was a nice little gathering and I think I'll try to get to the next one.

TnAndy, Suerto, Gator 45/70 and 4 others like this.
  8. Cephus

Cephus Monkey+++ Founding Member

I wouldn't mind seeing something like that around here !!
    Just don't know how to find out how many preppers are in WV !! If it was just me and Dog we'd just shoot all day drink half the night !!

9. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Print out the Main Page of the Monkey Site, and post it on the local Country Store Bulletin Board, with the URL, across the front in BIG letters, and watch, and see, how many of your Neighbors show up here, in the next week or two.... only would cost you ONE Sheet of Paper and a bit of Toner.... ..... YMMV....

Sapper John, TnAndy and Cephus like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7