Quran burning...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bnmb, Sep 12, 2010.

1. bnmb

bnmb On Hiatus Banned

OK...I saw on the news the Quran burning and Quran-butt-wiping Americans...And so did the rest of the world, including Muslim countries...
    I see few scenarios developing...Muslims burning Bibles and/or US flags (which would be the smallest thing), then new increased attacks on US personnel abroad, and last, but not least, new false flag, 9/11 like, HUGE, probably bio-chem-nuke attack on some big city with LOT of casualties and it will be pointing to Iran, or AlQ sponsored by Iran...

Lets just all hope I'm wrong and paranoid...I sincerely hope I am...

2. -06

-06 Monkey+++

Be nice to have a link Bane. Would love to see what went on. Am to the point that it is time to let this conflict get started. It is sooner or later and we are much stronger at present. In a few years they will(and may already) have saboteurs all over this land capable of shutting down our infra structure to drastic life threatening levels. It will be a war unlike any we have ever fought and one that will leave us staggering or worse. We may as well go ahead and take our licks and crank this thing up right now. They are our sworn enemies and hate us with an unreasoning passion. It is not going to get any better !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. bnmb

bnmb On Hiatus Banned

HUH...link...I'll search our news sites and see what I can find...our news sites usually give pictures only, the videos you can see only on live news...give me some time...

4. bnmb

bnmb On Hiatus Banned

5. bnmb

bnmb On Hiatus Banned

6. UGRev

UGRev Get on with it!

They don't like freedom of expression. They don't like freedom at all. So screw'em. See my avatar.

7. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

So if they come and try to force their crap on us.......

they will look darned good in my 4-12X40 AO.......... OSB

8. bnmb

bnmb On Hiatus Banned

And just how would they come to force their crap?

-Ahmed, I told you we should just forget about that Quran thing, but nooo...You just had to attack US!
    -Oh, shut up Hassan...you know that we have to do our part for Jihad...
    -You know, Ahmed, this is the last time I listen to you!...Ever!
    -Oh, for Allah sake, shut up and SWIM!!!

Hehehe...I wonder if sharks have a religion?

9. -06

-06 Monkey+++

Tired of their BS, tired of them shooting/bombing innocents, and very tired of being a target. It is getting time!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

One would think that religious humans would find some common ground since most share belief in the same omnipotent being. *shrugs*

Perhaps we should ask the CIA what they think about their ventures.

11. Seawolf1090

Which is why I avoid major organized religion. We all hold the same basic beliefs, and most believe in 'one God'. The difference is inthe Man-made details. Those details cause more strife in this old world than anything else.

Bane, from reading what "Shariah Law" is all about, and the way the muzzies want to control all aspects of our lives (hmmm.... sounds likea pack of Looney Tune Liberals almost!) - I want NO part of that. I have no desire to live back in the fourth century........ [gun]

12. bnmb

bnmb On Hiatus Banned

I totaly agree here...
    As for the second part...Who cares?! If they want to behave according that "law", it's their problem! You almost sound like I was all for that crap! I'm against ALL religions and their laws! I'm an Atheist, remember?... b::

What I tried to point is how that burning crap wasn't a good idea... Instead of calming the global situation, it's igniting it!.... [booze]

13. Seawolf1090

Nah, the muzzies will jump on any excuse to cause their grief. This event will just get lost in the flurry of things that they don't like.

Wonder if the Turban-heads have seen the YouTube video of the rednecks blowing up the koran with a pound of gunpowder - what a blast! Hehehe.....! Blown to such tiny bits it can't even be used as toilet paper...... b::

My view is, if the muzzies want to live THEIR lives in the dark ages, fine. Not a problem. But when they are actively working to bring that crap to MY nation, then we have a BIG problem. The kind of problem best solved with the suitable injection of 'medicinal lead'........... [gun]

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7