Raccoon help needed

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by VHestin, Dec 9, 2010.

1. Cephus

Cephus Monkey+++ Founding Member

Tell your sister it worked for us ,as far as the skunks go live trap is the best but put it where ya can get a good sight on from a good ways off and take him at the base of the skull at the peach (medulla) this will stop all function and no smell !! ( Other than what they smell like normally ) LOL

2. NVBeav

NVBeav Monkey+++

That's good to know that the stink-gland won't automatically release if you get them in the right spot! I wonder how much thy get for skunk pelts :^)

3. Cephus

Cephus Monkey+++ Founding Member

Never tried to sell one ,how do ya suppose they get smell out !! LOL

4. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

Sorkin's a dweeb. When the "S" truly hits the fan, he will starve along with most of his ilk. Sarah Palin - you go, girl!! [applaud]

I had a problem raccoon awhile back - getting into my trashcans at night. I slipped out my bedroom window ( low to the ground at that house), shined a light in Mr. Coon's beady eyes, and popped him in the south end with a paintball. Whoowee..... never seen a Coon run that fast! He never came back..... b::

5. Maxflax

Maxflax Lightning in a bottle

I wouldn't worry about the Rottie if you've already socialized her as a pup as all Rotties should be.. we rescue them and our latest female who we kept (because she was so sweet and friendly with everyone) is really varminty towards critters. She was found running loose in the wilds as a near adult and no doubt had to kill to survive. She was not running loose for long due to the fact she loves children and obviously a family dog. She is the sweetest girl ever, now the neighborhood greeter rottie

6. Maxflax

Maxflax Lightning in a bottle

Enjoy that side serving of HIV/AIDs [slow]

7. VHestin

VHestin Farm Chick

Thanks for everyone who replied. Gonna definitely do something, cause I'm sick of the dogs waking me up in the middle of the night cause they hear something outside.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7