Rebirth of America

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by enloopious, May 7, 2014.

1. Mike

Mike Ol' Army Sergeant Monkey

Would rather it be us instead of kicking the can down the road. I'm old, used up, so if something happens to me, no big deal

2. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

Just because you don't see it doesn't mean its not there. You are still holding on to all of the "stuff" they have told us we need.

These things were all paid for before 1913 when they started making up taxes. Before that time there were 3 taxes explained in the Constitution: taxation of imports, exports, and citizens working abroad. With that money they were able to pay for everything and the people become very wealthy. The ONLY reason we have triple and quadruple taxes today is to fund agencies we don't need that do things we don't support. The argument that we need taxes to pay for roads is only an excuse and not reality. We had more than enough money to pay for all of those things and run the country very successfully. True that they have created a massive weight that we all feel we must carry but that is not the law. Example: there was a company that I used to work for. They were incorporated just like the .gov. They went bankrupt and the people in charge created a new corporation out of thin air that made an offer to buy the old corporation at 1/10 the value of the company. Since the owners were running both corporations they decided to accept the offer. Saying that every American has to pay a share of that debt is the same as saying that every employee has to pay a share of the companies bankruptcy. Its simply not true.

...but the point was that the programming is extensive and pervasive. To say that we deserve it because we allowed it deflates the idea that we can do the opposite. Having the Republic back is very simple like turning on a light switch. All we need is for the idea to take hold and people will demand it. Like I said before, the Republic is still there but it has been abandoned. It IS adrift because you cannot have a Republic and a Democracy at the same time. It has to be one or the other.

For research and reference look up the Grace Commission Report.

If you look closer you will see that I am VERY consistent.

Throwing off your chains is not rhetoric. We ALL have the god given right to be free whether or not we believe in god.

Yes the founders were brave men. I think we can all agree on that. You assume much without finding out the truth. That could bite you in the ass one day.

Being noble and honorable has nothing to do with TITLES of nobility. They are opposites. It fits the plan because you MUST have moral values and be honorable in order to see when a politician (or leader) is not. This is why they must lower all of our standards in order to be successful. This is how they brainwash the public. They have to eliminate our values, ethics, morals... in short, our sacred honor. How many people know what a sacred word of honor is anymore? When was that last time you saw someone on TV give their word of honor and keep it? If you go back to the not-so-distant past you can see how people felt about honor. Samurai would kill themselves if they lost their honor. Cowboys would kill you if you broke your word of honor. Bankers would jump out of windows and some still do. Up unto the 60s your honor meant your life because without it your life was over. Is this outdated thinking? No, this is how you keep power in check. It is what I am arguing is THE only way to get our Republic back. Yes its very simple and yet not so simple because people dismiss it. Its like quitting smoking: very easy to do but your mind tells you different.

I didn't paraphrase anything but the video I posted that you obviously didn't watch.

Keep saying firebrand, parrot, and French. It makes it sound like you are winning... and I hope you do win.

Agreed!

Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2014
    Brokor, ghrit and Mike like this.
  3. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

I watched about the first half hour. The man is a painfully poor speaker for one who has traveled a speaking circuit. The constantly shifting eyes made him look shifty as well.

I do work on a handshake basis. If I give my word, I keep it. Period.
    However, Honor is personal (for the most part) and plays very little role in any battle with weapons or paper, other than in the form of respect.
    Honour - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    As for the French parallels, those who ignore history, are doomed to repeat it.

pearlselby and Mike like this.
  4. enloopious

LOL yes the man was painful to watch. I just skipped past him.

BTW we are ignoring our first 100 years and I WISH we were doomed to repeat it!

pearlselby and Brokor like this.
  5. kellory

My grandmother was a school teacher, is still alive. She is in her late 90's. One of my favorite conversations of all time, was sitting down with her and going over all the changes she could think of in her lifetime.

pearlselby, Mike and enloopious like this.
  6. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Have you viewed the film from Dances with wolfs "Mr Kevin Costner" and his real info shows of "500 Nations " 8 part . Then say your proud to be a killing euro dude , as I am also .. Yur a DP from europe ,

Mike likes this.
  7. kellory

Mike likes this.
  8. enloopious

Its simple, an Athiest is the god of themself. Its basic stuff man. An Athiest who doesn't believe himself in charge of himself is probably retarded. His parents gave him the rights via education and evolution gave them to all of us. The rule? With every right comes a responsibility. You figure out the responsibility and you have the right. You focus so much on the method that you miss the entire picture. If you focus on my finger you will miss that I am pointing at something beautiful.

Brokor and Sapper John like this.
  9. kellory

Most people want to claim the Right without even knowing of the accompanying Responsibility. While I can accept your theory, I can not raise you to God status( even in your own mind) with God complexes, we get despots.
    I focus on means, because without them, it is just a fantasy. Without means, there is no bridge between want and have.
    As for the finger.....;) a handshake is a gesture to show you have no weapon in your hand. It is the hands that convey violence. Always watch the hands.

10. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Cogito ergo sum - "I think, therefore I am." (Descartes)

Source: Wikipedia

Later Loop!

11. pearlselby

pearlselby Monkey++

Thank you, Mike.

12. pearlselby

pearlselby Monkey++

@Motomom34 Trey Goudy has really disappointed me. Yes they change. ....This is why Texas got rid of Kay Bailey Hutchinson.

13. pearlselby

pearlselby Monkey++

Remember how voters lined up day after day after day to vote early. I think Romney really won. That was the first time so many came out. I believe it was voter fraud. Sadly, that is what I believe.

14. tc556guy

tc556guy Monkey+++

You don't hear the word America used in reference to the USA so much anymore because Canadians and Mexicans and residents of central and South America have all pointed out at one point or another that they are all Americans.
    Call it PC if you want but I think that's one reason you see fewer and fewer people referring to residents of the USA as Americans

15. chimo

chimo the few, the proud, the jarhead monkey crowd

The folks that founded this country understood the natural cycle of governments. While they did their best to put a framework in place that would at least make it harder for government to progress through the cycle, I am pretty sure they also knew that progression through the cycle was inevitable (Franklin's warning being an example). Sooner or later all governments become big, bloated, wasteful and oppressive..until such time as they are destroyed, implode or are overthrown, after which a new government is instituted with high hope and the best of intentions...and the cycle begins again.

IMO we are getting to the point of implosion/destruction/overthrow...and one of the reason's we prepare is so that we and ours may hopefully survive, beginning the cycle anew. I don't believe it can be 'saved' at this point any more than we can stop a volcanic eruption once it has started. Humans cannot stop the great circle...we can only attempt to increase its diameter.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2016
  16. enloopious

What most people didn't catch when they said that is they were saying that it is outdated because we are no longer a republic.

Motomom34 likes this.
  17. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Nice to see you back @enloopious. I have to go back and reread this thread, in the past 2 years degradation of our country seems to have accelerated. I can't even imagine the state our country when all is said & done.

because we are no longer a republic. That is a debatable point. Are we or aren't we. I hear people say we are a democracy but then someone counters that we are a republic. I guess one needs to ask who determines that.

18. enloopious

Dont and Brokor like this.
  19. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

(15) “United States” means—
    (A) a Federal corporation;
    (B) an agency, department, commission, board, or other entity of the United States; or
    (C) an instrumentality of the United States.

@Motomom34 here's a great thread explaining the difference between a "Democracy" and republic: Republic vs Democracy | Survival Monkey Forums

Dont likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7