Rules for the fugitive

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by Alpha Dog, Jul 14, 2012.

1. Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog survival of the breed

I found this one interesting and wanted to share

Attached Files:

2. STANGF150

STANGF150 Knowledge Seeker

#1 Rule "Don't Get Caught!!" lol

ditch witch, RightHand and Alpha Dog like this.
  3. Alpha Dog

#2 I seen on Cool Hand Luke carry a box of black pepper for the dogs.

Cephus and STANGF150 like this.
  4. STANGF150

STANGF150 Knowledge Seeker

HeH too late Alpha, theres a rather large tin can of it in my E&E pack. Will have to add sum ammonia too sumhow, cuz never thought of that.

5. Gunny Highway

Gunny Highway Hard Work and Sacrifice blessed by God's Grace

Ammonia worked for Will Smith in " I am Legend " right ?
    Ammonia - it keeps subhuman cannibals guessing where you went LOL

Alpha Dog likes this.
  6. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

I suspect the most difficult aspect of being a fugitive for most Americans would be refraining from checking in on Facebook every half hour.

7. Mechwolf

Mechwolf Monkey+

so what are we talking about ? I just logged off Facebook.... Oh crap. Seriously , I think most fugitives get caught because they aren't self sufficient. How many times have we seen someone get caught on Cops or America's Most Wanted because they run to friends/families houses.

8. jasonl6

jasonl6 Monkey+++

Reading this i saw: Carry tacks, and throw them on the trail in short grass.
    If the tacks are dipped in nicotine, the dog that steps on them will be disabled
    in minutes.

What does Nicotine do to dogs, are they talking Nicotine as in from tobacco? Some old timers always gave Snuff to their dogs to cure them of worms, Does this help them or hurt them?

Jason

9. TwoCrows

TwoCrows Monkey++

Straight concentrated nicotine is a deadly poison, ingested, injected or contact, it is lethal in small quantities.

A less pure form can be extracted by brewing tobacco like coffee or tea.

10. Alpha Dog

I think a lot of the problems that gets a fugitive caught is not being able to seperate him/her self from their old life family, friends and locations. Look at some of the ones who have gotten away and never found they gave up all and never look back then see where some are caught 10 or 15 years later contacting a family member or friend even going to a local bar they use to go to. I think it is the need to have some type of belonging or feeling of normal life that calls them back. Read about a case one time where a guy was on the run and had vanished, after about 3 years the fugitives mother passed away and the ivestigationg officer knew how close the fugitive and his mother was close. After the funeral the officer started to park around the grave yard and it went on for 4 or 5 months his dept told him he was wasting time and to stop so the officer put in for a shit change and started to work days and every night would set near the grave yard in his off time. 2 months after shift chage the officer arrested the fugitive and when question the guy told officers he tried to stay away but had to pay final respects to his mother.

fedorthedog likes this.
  11. Gunny Highway

to answer the nicotine question - nicotine is a neurotoxin. Works fantastic as a insecticide and works as an antihelminthic. Soak a pack of cigarettes in a gallon of water then spray infested plants with that fluid. Kills bugs dead.

Find yourself infested with a tapeworm? Eat a cigarette to stun them and pass them from your body. Not so sure of the efficacy if used with liver flukes - you might need to up the dose for it to reach a therapuetic level and the bleeding as the flukes dislodge may prove problematic but powering down foods high in iron and vitamin k should fix that.

See California - tobacco isn't all bad...

12. scrapman21009

scrapman21009 Chupacabra Hunter

A friend of mine in Balto city saves all of his no pay child supports for Fathers day. Baby daddy can't pay, but usually shows up at baby mommas house and exepects a gift and a card.

ditch witch likes this.
  13. -06

-06 Monkey+++

Was it snuff or black pepper that Luke used? Either will work. A bit gross but a decaying rabbit/etc will effectively mask your scent. I use small portions when hunting deer in the deep woods. Have had deer to cross my trail and never even sniff the area. Why do you think dogs wallow in dead materials other than to make you retch--lol. The fugitive in the N.C. mountains was caught going through trash cans late at night by a county deputy. He had been on the run for about a year or more (Eric Rudolph).

14. Alpha Dog

It was black pepper, I know I was a Deputy in NC when he got caught and they had all L.E.O.'s looking in the wrong areas. It was a boot officer I think just out of the academy because I thought to myself how many of us older guy's including me would have never even looked at the dumpster. Or how many time he had came to that dumpster and L.E.O.'s just passed by. I think if it hadn't been a boot fresh out of the academy with the mind set to save the world I don't think he would have been caught like that.

There was another movie where a guy escaped a work farm into the swamp several times and was caught by dogs, then he some how found out where another dog was in heat and planed the escape. He went one way and the dog went the other, there is even a country song about it. I know alot of the officers around this area would play hell catching someone on the run if that person stayed in the mountains. Sad to say they are just not physically able over weight and then some of them just have a case of sorry a$$. I've taken off after a fleeing suspect a few times and get up past the wood line and catch the guy, then fight the guy and on my way out with the suspect see others comeing in gagging, coughing and ready to pass out.

Gunny Highway likes this.
  15. Gunny Highway

This is to alpha dog - too true my friend - too true - looking good and being fit sometimes aren't the same and the bodybuilding A holes I used to work with would die climbing a hill through heavy brush. It was easier for them to say " the guy is long gone..."

Alpha Dog likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7