Rumors Protesters are moving to small town

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by fedorthedog, Jun 1, 2020.

1. fedorthedog

fedorthedog Monkey+++

I am being told that the protesters have move south from Oly to a small town 16500, north of me. Saw a post that they stated they are heading to the suburbs.

Boys got to grow up in 20 minutes, Carrying a full load for the first time.

Anyone else having movement toward them or out of the big cites.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  2. Gafarmboy

Gafarmboy Monkey+++

Here in Adel Georgia, cop buddy gave me a heads up on possible looting tonight ( unlikely), but 100+ on demonstrations tomorrow by lunch. Have not heard about surrounding larger towns 25 miles East, South and North of us. Heard rumors, but no facts.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  3. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Haven't heard anything of the sort in the Portland Metro. Not a wise strategy since the main looting would be residences. That's stupid dangerous for SlimetiFa as well as a bad look. Stiffing "the man" is one thing, robbing and maybe killing Ma and Pa Kettle and you can't even be saved by CNN.

By shear coincidence I picked up another 300 rounds of 7.62x51 today.

4. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Sounds like false messaging... just to put fear into rural folks.
    The fight is in the cities....let them burn,
    When they decide to come out to our lands... we will put a slug in them quick!!!

Gator 45/70, 3M-TA3, HK_User and 3 others like this.
  5. GOG

GOG Free American Monkey

We heard Medford and Grant's Pass were possibly to be hit last night but I haven't heard a word.

I don't think that possibly other than the "easy" suburbs around big red cities those cowards will venture far out of the cities. Hood rats mostly stay in the hood and they know we have lots of guns.

However when you've burned down some of your own home turf a revision of plans may be called for.

Foul and evil Darwin Award nominees each and everyone of them.

May they rest in peace..

Last edited: Jun 2, 2020
  6. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

Let'em burn! And to think people wonder why folks don't want to live in big cities! Taxpaying businesses and people are moving out, and have been for decades, the only reason most folks go near the places is because of shopping and entertainment districts, and airports. As soon as they finish the Great Southern Wall we need to build fences around some of those places!

7. Gray Wolf

Gray Wolf Monkey+++

Looks like a little protesting in Longview, WA, a few police windows broken, that's about all so far.

Gator 45/70 and HK_User like this.
  8. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Good thing “The Dog” is reTIRED... He wouldn’t put up with that S**T for a NewYork Second....

9. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Supposedly there are going to be "protesting" Friday here.

10. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

I hear Salem is getting a bunch of protesters, breaking, smashing, burning,, and stealing! Dads place is far enough out of down town that it's unlikely they would move into that area!

Gator 45/70, 3M-TA3 and HK_User like this.
  11. oldman11

oldman11 Monkey+++

The pawn shop in my little town in north Louisiana sells all the small pistols as soon as he gets them. The minority race is buying the guns as fast as he gets them. There also is a small gun shop out in the country here that closes up shop if the wrong race shows up,that’s were I do my buying. Also the Jonesboro wal mart pulled all of its guns out of the rack and quit selling guns yesterday. They still had what ammo they have for sale out. If this mess spreads out to the country,it will get really serious with a lot of people dead.
    [flag] We can [flag] MAGA. [flag]

12. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

Had a post go up here of such a gentile protest, complaints and anmin shut it all down in less than 30 minutes.

Typical of the antis and communist groups.

STGThndr and Gator 45/70 like this.
  13. snake6264

snake6264 Combat flip flop douchebag

They funny part to me is they looted all the junkie stores TJ Max Old Navy Ross Dress for less They couldn't get into the Best buy they did loot the going out of business Gordmans but of course to re enforce the stereotype They left the Popeye's chicken alone

you just can't make this stuff up

14. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

Was just told there had been some looting down in Spokan. Supposed to have been people from the west side of the state. Have not heard if they tried that crap in the smaller towns along I 90 in Idaho. Would not end well for them..

15. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

If a bunch arrived by bus in a small town and didn't show up when the bus came to pick them up, would anybody miss them?

What if they got on the wrong bus?

GOG, Gator 45/70, HK_User and 2 others like this.
  16. T. Riley

T. Riley Monkey+++

If they do they will die in Texas. Homeowners will not “stand down”. Gun sells are going through the roof from what I hear. Shoot a few of them and the rest will scatter like rats.

17. Merkun

Merkun furious dreamer

If you're going to the party, don't wear black. Most bullseyes are black.

Gator 45/70, HK_User and SB21 like this.
  18. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

On the planned "march" someone had already placed a stack of bricks.

GOG and Gator 45/70 like this.
  19. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

we've got a bit of graffiti going on. BLM tags on closed down buildings and overpasses. sleepy town. we got taggers. probably just bored kids that have been stuck inside due to the governors lock down for the past 11 weeks. there were threatened actions in the county seat, they called out the national guard. maybe a couple of dozen showed up. LOL.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  20. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

I think when one city finally cracks down on the rioters they will suddenly end, as the ass hats will jump a bus and will find some where less prepared to deal with organized rioters and quickly relocate there.

HK_User and Gator 45/70 like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7