Rumors Protesters are moving to small town

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by fedorthedog, Jun 1, 2020.

1. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

Update

Seems those that are doing the looting are reported to be ANTIFA. The looters got themselves surrounded by the local protesters who blocked them from entering the business they had smashed the doors on. They further took the loot back from the ATIFA looters and threw it back into the store. Protesters are a bit different in these parts!

mysterymet, ditch witch, SB21 and 8 others like this.
  2. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Cross Fire Hurricane Part Deux.....

3. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

so none of you have seen where the rioting violence seems to be manufactured by outside sources? [patr]Most of the protests were peaceful until some disguised outsiders started the violence and destruction

TinyDreams, SB21 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  4. nkawtg

nkawtg Monkey+++

I think the Antifa/Communist agitators are moving to the cop killing phase.
    --Sniping and attacks on LEO's National Guard.

These could be away of attacking smaller, more isolated towns and smaller cities.
    --Attacks on the transformer stations of communities that lead to local and wide spread power outages.
    --Attacks on a municipalities water treatment station(s).

Yard Dart and Gator 45/70 like this.
  5. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

I like the Idaho approach with the good guys taking the looted stuff away from the looters.

Protesters wanted to hold a rally in front of Walmart. Our Sheriff and Chief of Police moved them way out in front of Walmart. Isolated the whole (always tiny) crowd of protesters out on the grass at the far side of the parking lot with a big ditch between them and a busy highway. It's five lanes wide on the side nearest the protesters and they're above eye level from the road. Drivers are too busy to pay them any attention anyway. Nothing but wide open space for several hundred yards in any direction. No way folks can join in or leave the group without being observed. I think most protesters here get disheartened by the lack of attention and just go home.

SB21, Oddcaliber and Gator 45/70 like this.
  6. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Yes let's hope they attack power and water infrastructure that way the US government can come down on them like the twin towers.

SB21 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  7. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

The thugs went after Snonomish (WA)

Found the locals standing around showing the City folks how Open Carry works in the bush.

No damage. How odd, eh?

SB21, ditch witch, Yard Dart and 2 others like this.
  8. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Simple solution!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Problem solved!

3cyl, Tully Mars, SB21 and 8 others like this.
  9. Lancer

Lancer TANSTAFL! Site Supporter+++

An option if you're into composting....

[​IMG]

Tully Mars, SB21, oldawg and 3 others like this.
  10. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

That’s called “Making Bacon” the easy war....

Gator 45/70 and Ura-Ki like this.
  11. Jaybird

Jaybird Monkey+++

I understand there was a protest at the police station in Newton, NC today. Sounds like it was all a peaceful protest. Guess the Antifa bus didn't make it in time.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  12. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

The way it went.
    Provocateurs spread the word that buses were coming, if so they never stopped here.
    Pr-walk route was monitored, residents of what is a standard parade route were ask to remove any items from their yards that could be used as weapon such as, chairs etc.
    "March" started with a presentation of speakers, more information was provided as well as some video.

Police marched with the group.
    Police and SO from other townships set up as blocking agents from outside the parade route but still inside the city limits. By this we had a standard parade route and a way to control the approved march as is standard.
    These departments work well in a standard agreement to block speeders, drug runners, car thieves and rustlers and if needed the DPS will also work with the other towns in the area.

Event started at 1800 to 2000.

No problems at this time and it is now 2200.

Lancer, Ura-Ki, GOG and 2 others like this.
  13. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

Sounds like a good place for a bobby-trap...or two.:sneaky:

Gator 45/70 and HK_User like this.
  14. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

Huntsville, Alabama, which is east of here, had a protest that was mostly peaceful, except for some out-of-town thugs that showed up. These outsiders came prepared, with gas masks, frozen water bottles and batons. The police also came prepared. Several of the thugs were arrested and a number of abandoned vehicles with out of state tags were impounded.

15. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

Works for me and the reason a lot of thugs are bused in.
    Now if we start impounding those buses then that would make national news and if connected as an terrorist group could extend to a number of Federal and State Laws that have passed to stop organized crime.

16. DKR

Rubber bullets and other "non-lethal' ammo

[​IMG]
    so-called Baton round - 40mm - certainly more than lethal. Suppoed to be fire 'at the legs;' of targets.

[​IMG]
    also 40mm 'non-lethal' (but they can be very much a killer)
    [​IMG]
    another variant - often used in prisons to break up riots.

But I don't have a blooper at home, you say. No prob, they have these in 12ga
    [​IMG]
    and .410 bore
    [​IMG]
    which will do this
    [​IMG]
    rubber buckshot actually.

Gator 45/70 and Tully Mars like this.
  17. DKR

Launchers
    37mm which most cops have/use
    [​IMG]
    and yes, Johnny can buy these at his LGS, but not in CA,

also available as an 'accessory' for your M4gery
    [​IMG]

some department use this 40mm version
    [​IMG]

and of course, for those of us old enfu to remember
    [​IMG]
    the M-79 Launcher, grenade, 40mm -- AKA bloop gun

18. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Metal weldin' monkey

Well living out here in Podunk I'm about 99% sure there won't be a problem.
    But if a problem arises the MG34 &42 will solve it I'm sure. The buzzsaws have a way about them that gets results. If they come out back through the woods there is always the 1919A4 I can set up out back through the French Doors. The only thing that may get in our way would be the belt fed stiffy I get whenever I handle one of these favorites..

Ganado and Gator 45/70 like this.
  19. GOG

GOG Free American Monkey

Patriots stood guard in most of Jefferson and it has been peaceful as opposed to Portland.
    Peaceful so far anyway.

Gator 45/70 and Tully Mars like this.
  20. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Metal weldin' monkey

I have long wanted an M79. The parts are dang hard to find.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7