Rumors Protesters are moving to small town

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by fedorthedog, Jun 1, 2020.

1. Gray Wolf

Gray Wolf Monkey+++

I passed by a protest in Longview, WA about an hour ago. It wasn't much, 6 or 8 white folks standing by one of the main streets holding home made BLM signs. I didn't notice any media or police presence.
    If BLM wasn't such a racist group, a lot of us would support them. How about ALM? All Lives Matter.

SB21, ghrit and Gator 45/70 like this.
  2. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

# 6,7,7.5,8,9 shot all non-lethal at 50 yards or so.
    Pretty sure most of it will skip and bounce down most streets at least an 100yds. ?

Oddcaliber, HK_User and Tully Mars like this.
  3. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

You sure that wasn’t a BLM Sign. (Bureau of Land Management). I mean a few White Folks in Longview, Wa....

4. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Saying all lives matter is some how offensive to them. How or why I don't know, all I know is I haven't seen a coherent argument as to why this is offensive.

Oddcaliber, Idahoser, HK_User and 2 others like this.
  5. Gray Wolf

Gray Wolf Monkey+++

Not many black folks around this part of the PNW.

HK_User and Gator 45/70 like this.
  6. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Largely because it is inclusive rather than continuing the divisiveness. They are "special" and need their backs scratched.

HK_User, GOG, Gator 45/70 and 3 others like this.
  7. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

I'm planning to get a Beer Can Gun. It replaces the upper on an AR-15 and will launch a can of beer, soda, or whatever :sneaky: you can fit inside of a 12oz. can about 200+ feet! Also they are way cheaper!

HK_User and Gator 45/70 like this.
  8. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Just get an M203. You can get one standalone or attached to an AR15.
    I sent a form 1 off to register a bare 203 receiver to be a 40mm grenade launcher.
    You can get an M203 going a lot cheaper than a thump gun.

9. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Those must be the special ones for use in San Francisco.

HK_User, Gator 45/70 and Tully Mars like this.
  10. fedorthedog

fedorthedog Monkey+++

we are getting the Oly folks in Centralia now, moved there for the cheap real estate a brought some protest with them. I think Longview is getting the same from Vancouver.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  11. fedorthedog

fedorthedog Monkey+++

Actually if skipped at less than a 45 degree angle it will parallel the ground or other hard surface at 6 to 12 inches. We used to teach it for shooting under cars.

oldawg, Tully Mars and Gator 45/70 like this.
  12. Illini Warrior

Illini Warrior Illini Warrior

Wally World started stocking the #6 shotshells same as the #7.5-8-9 "target loads" for around the $5.50 mark - average 1300fps - makes a great first shot for small game hunting and handy to have around ....

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7