Self Reliance links

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by tacmotusn, Mar 5, 2016.

1. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

The Self-Reliance Manifesto: More Than 300 Resources to Guide You on the Path to Radical Freedom - Freedom Outpost
    Every day, I learn something new that puts me one step closer to the personal liberty I crave. I have personally read the work of every single author and blogger on this list, and I am positive that every person who reads this post can find something to learn that will put them on the path toward real freedom.
    Getting Started
    General Homesteading Information
    Chickens
    Ducks, Geese, Quail, and Turkeys
    Rabbits
    Pigs
    Goats
    Cows
    Bees
    Gardening
    Soil Building and Composting
    Orchards
    Aquaponics
    Old-Fashioned Skills
    Off-Grid Living
    Scratch Cooking
    Off-Grid Kitchen
    Food Preservation
    Foraging
    Passing on Self-Reliance Lessons to Kids
    Create. Produce. Rebel.
    The biggest insurrection in our society is to be self-sufficient. Make the way you live your life a revolutionary act by producing some of the things that you need.
    Let me know in the comments how you will rebel against the status quo. What skills and projects you will undertake this year? I want to hear about your self-reliance goals!
    Article reposted with permission from The Organic Prepper
    Pick up Daisy's new book The Pantry Primer to help with your prepping needs. Tac speaking, forget the Pantry Primer unless you are uber rich ... https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_...ly+in+three+months&sprefix=the+Pantry,aps,831

Last edited: Mar 5, 2016
  2. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

Before a bunch of folks get the wrong idea and go off on me. Let me say explore the links a bit before you condemn this as just an advertisement for Amazon.com. Granted there are several links to books at Amazon. Amazon is a linkable shopping site that earns money for Monkey on what we spend there. So it's not such a bad thing. I have many of the books they suggest for sure.
    Many of these links are complete articles covering many aspects of what the title suggests. Give the thread a chance and explore it a bit. I posted in haste, but believe the thread has merit.

Ganado and UncleMorgan like this.
  3. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Great post Tac!!! [chopper]

UncleMorgan and tacmotusn like this.
  4. UncleMorgan

UncleMorgan I like peeling bananas and (occasionally) people.

SUPER Post! I'll probably be surfing that list for the next three months.

tacmotusn, Ganado and pearlselby like this.
  5. pearlselby

pearlselby Monkey++

tacmotusn likes this.
  6. john316

john316 Monkey+++

GREAT STUFF TAC,THANKS,JOHN

tacmotusn likes this.
  1. john316
  2. Motomom34
  3. Benjamin A. Wood
  4. Benjamin A. Wood
  5. Benjamin A. Wood
  6. Benjamin A. Wood
  7. Benjamin A. Wood
  8. Benjamin A. Wood
  9. Asia-Off-Grid
  10. Asia-Off-Grid
  11. Asia-Off-Grid
  12. Asia-Off-Grid
  13. Asia-Off-Grid
  14. Witch Doctor 01
    A few files on wound closure...
    Thread by: Witch Doctor 01, Jun 22, 2018, 35 replies, in forum: Resource Discussions
  15. Radishman
  16. Witch Doctor 01
  17. Lancer
  18. Lancer
  19. Lancer
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7