Short film about SHTF - WROL

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by phorisc, Oct 31, 2016.

1. phorisc

phorisc Monkey++

thetrapposter. Hey guys some of you know me for my "Live The Adventure" youtube channel. Others maybe have just seen me post things here and there on the forums :)

I'm really big on filmmaking and recently spent some time creating a short film about WROL post apocalyptic type situation.

It was a fun project and I figure i'd share it here since some people maybe like it. I plan to continue making a few shorts in this world and who knows maybe make a web series out of it. Im interested in peoples feedback :)

-Phorisc

Last edited: Nov 1, 2016
  2. marlas1too

marlas1too Monkey+++

get tough people its just around the corner--seen kkk in the south in the 50,s and black panthers in the 60-70,s now blm and all kinds of things--its about ready to explode

Seepalaces likes this.
  3. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Love this short film. Y u did a great job. Thank goodness the bad guys were being led by someone who was not very smart. They seemed to go the bully route and that did not work well. I did think the main character made a mistake when he was morning over his wife. He had his weapon on the floor between him and the bad guy. But I think when you lose a loved one, that takes your focus and you make errors.

phorisc and Seepalaces like this.
  4. Seepalaces

Seepalaces Monkey+++

I thought it was terrific! Nice work.

phorisc and Motomom34 like this.
  5. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

This good guy was much too nice in my opinion. 'Put your hands up' nonsense goes out the window in my world if this were to happen. At the very least, I would have got them to drop their weapons and then executed them on the spot...but maybe that is what he was going to do. Also, I found the leader of the bad guys really did look the part as did the good guy. Nice job!

Motomom34, Seepalaces and phorisc like this.
  6. phorisc

phorisc Monkey++

Thanks :) Yes for sure, they both went for it ;) One thing that didnt show up too well was the bad guy was beat up, but it was so dark the blood didnt show through much. So the idea was he was incapacitated and he was then mourning his wife. Thanks again for the feedback! Planning to film another this month probably release it sometime in December.

-Phorisc

Motomom34 and Seepalaces like this.
  7. phorisc

phorisc Monkey++

Thanks glad you liked it. Planning to do more in this world :p

Seepalaces likes this.
  8. phorisc

phorisc Monkey++

For sure. Those are character choices. I wanted the good guy to be someone who cared for human life. Maybe not the best survival wise but it makes things more interesting ;) Planning to do another video with different characters but similar timeline.

Motomom34 likes this.
  1. Dunerunner
  2. Dunerunner
  3. Dunerunner
  4. Dunerunner
  5. Thunder5Ranch
  6. chelloveck
  7. Coyote Ridge
  8. Murfylang
  9. UncleMorgan
  10. hitchcock4
  11. DKR