So It's Better to Leave the City on a Bike than Stay in Your Stocked City Home During TEOTWAWKI?

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by ED GEiN, Feb 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

This is a great post. I appreciate you staying on topic and your willingness to continue to consider different incidents, scenarios etc.. I have learned some from this thread and taken some of the posts into consideration. We all do not live in the country, nor will we give up our lives because we are scared of SHF. Training to survive is quite challenging and I have been enjoying my time getting to learn sounds, people, the layout of the area I am in. I found another water source today plus a few edibles.

As for the life boat example, how many trying to get on the life boat would stop and think, " this boat only hold 20 people." The herd will stampede to the boats and many end up sinking themselves in their panic.

ED GEiN, Gator 45/70 and GrayGhost like this.
  2. ED GEiN

ED GEiN Monkey+++

You sound like someone who lacks English reading skills. Can you actually read English. I haven't rephrased any questions and certainly have not gotten into any arguments of answers I did not like that were pertinent to the questions I ask.

3. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Oh dear...I fear that some folk here might think you're me pretending to be you....It isn't so folks!

If there is any problem, it's probably in comprehension skills, rather than reading skills. I can read Latvian quite well.....I just can't comprehend it.

You may be right. It probably just feels like it..

Brokor, Tully Mars and RightHand like this.
  4. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Tread lightly Eddie....you are provoking. Would not want another COC warning....would you?

Last edited: Mar 5, 2017
  5. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Metal weldin' monkey

IMG_0825.JPG

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  6. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Somehow, life in a post apocalyptic apartment block brings me visions of

"The Delicatessen"

or J.G. Ballard's "High Rise"

7. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member